Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Conspriricy theory? I got your conspriricy theory!

I won't hold my breath 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Great !! President Hatch :unsure:

I think there's definite evidence to take Trump down - The guy flaunts his disregard for the emoluments clause and his financial ties are being kept hidden for a reason.

Pence - Other than being caught up in covering for and lying for Trump, not sure Pence is significantly guilty of anything other than being a dupe/patsy for the Trump Circus.

Ryan - Doubt he's got any involvement beyond just being a hard line conservative who's goal is to return the US to an 1850's era 

Would be a fun bunch of hearings.................and I'm betting any attempt to lawfully remove Trump from office will incite his nut job base into taking up arms or at the very least threatening revolution along with certain states mulling secession 

Hard to trust a source with quality writing like this: 

"...indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings".

And this doozy:

"In order that Senator Hatch, the fourth in line, be ready to assume the duties of the office he will shortly be undertaking, several separate sources with links to the matter, report that the Senator is receiving copies of security briefings he will need upon becoming President."

:facepalm:

24 minutes ago, toonkee said:

"...indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings".

And this doozy:

"In order that Senator Hatch, the fourth in line, be ready to assume the duties of the office he will shortly be undertaking, several separate sources with links to the matter, report that the Senator is receiving copies of security briefings he will need upon becoming President."

Sound more like some certain religion is hearing their prophecy voices again 

So @#1Stunner has been behind this whole Trump presidency thing all along ... an elaborate plan just to get Hatch into the White House through the back door? Deseret States of America anyone? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

"Ain't no girls trying to blow Orin Hatch."

-Chris Rock

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So @#1Stunner has been behind this whole Trump presidency thing all along ... an elaborate plan just to get Hatch into the White House through the back door? Deseret States of America anyone? 

Stay in Britain, imo.

I, for one, am sitting here waiting anxiously for more details to come on this developing story.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
18 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

22 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I knew @#1Stunner was Deep State and in control of everything as soon as I saw this well-researched investigative piece on The Donald in the White House:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/

We're more likely to see a UFO land on the White House lawn, aliens to emerge, take over the White House and proclaim themselves as supreme rulers of the world than for this scenario to come to fruition.

oahbpxd.png

On 5/13/2017 at 0:29 PM, toonkee said:

And this doozy:

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

9 hours ago, retrofade said:

We're more likely to see a UFO land on the White House lawn, aliens to emerge, take over the White House and proclaim themselves as supreme rulers of the world than for this scenario to come to fruition.

oahbpxd.png

I think this is plausible succession planning.  I've been reading the Palmer Report and so far they have been 2-3 weeks ahead of the mainstream media via sources.  I have not heard anything on Hatch yet but I've heard that Ryan is compromised.  

My bet is UFO's are less likely than this.  Hawaii winning the MWC West is about the same probability IMHO for this to happen in 2017.  

11 hours ago, retrofade said:

oahbpxd.png

We might be better off.