Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Las Vegas Reb

University of Nevada, Reno is the fagship of the state

Reno's coach will be the Sanchize's bitch, but at least he's honest about his school.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

For those wondering, no..this isn't photoshopped.  

Somebody should get fired over this.  

And, welp, we're never going to live this down. 

giphy.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Las Vegas Reb said:

Can't make this shyt up. UNR's season ticket mailer. 

Two tiny mistakes. First obviously a typo. Second there's no such place as the University of Nevada. 

15pkeaa.jpg 

Proofed by a closet Rebel fan, no doubt...

It's like watching Cal and UCLA bicker, but without all the smart people.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

11 minutes ago, pokebball said:

It's not indented like the rest of it.  Something appears odd

Yeah, doesn't make any sense.  But here is mine...

Y9z3mR8.jpg

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Reno's coach will be the Sanchize's bitch, but at least he's honest about his school.

Sanchez sure did a good job of letting hotdog polian kick his ass right before getting fired tho :P

8k3esKz.png