Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

CSU FB player arrested for stealing from teammate

The player he stole from was also arrested less than a month ago. MTN division really killing it in the arrests this offseason.

Braylin Scott appears to be a terrific person and another upstanding Colorado State football player only looking out for the best interests of his teammate!  I don't understand.  CSU should probably consider naming him defensive captain for his abilities and concern for teammates.

According to the article: (1) Hunter Donnelly's girlfriend has a protection order against him; and (2) Hunter Donnelly had purchased the jewelry for his girlfriend.   Braylin Scott clearly attempted to help his teammate Hunter Donnelly out by preventing Hunter Donnelly from presenting the jewelry to his 'girlfriend' (thus violating the protection order).

15 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Braylin Scott appears to be a terrific person and another upstanding Colorado State football player only looking out for the best interests of his teammate!  I don't understand.  CSU should probably consider naming him defensive captain for his abilities and concern for teammates.

According to the article: (1) Hunter Donnelly's girlfriend has a protection order against him; and (2) Hunter Donnelly had purchased the jewelry for his girlfriend.   Braylin Scott clearly attempted to help his teammate Hunter Donnelly out by preventing Hunter Donnelly from presenting the jewelry to his 'girlfriend' (thus violating the protection order).

and (3) attempted to sell it on Craigslist for him.

Stand up gentleman. 

1 hour ago, badfish said:
The player he stole from was also arrested less than a month ago. MTN division really killing it in the arrests this offseason.

My farts stink really bad today.

5 hours ago, badfish said:

Come on, that always happens. Big deal. And he's a 3 star recruit.....just take his headphones away for a day as punishment, and then have a group hug. 

kat.jpg

I posted this yesterday, just to get ahead of the news cycle.  

Anyway, a very promising player has completely phucked up his life.  He would have started in '17 and '18 and "theoretically" had a shot at a stint in the NFL.  At the least he was going to get a degree from a solid university.  Now, he'll likely finish that behind bars, maybe.

Folks were calling out Joe Parker over the Clavell situation and I scoffed because it was so isolated that I didn't think there was cause for the AD to look into the recruiting standards.  Now I think it's something he needs to do.  Maybe Bobo and LE had no prior indication that these players might be a problem, but it certainly needs to be looked at to confirm that.  As an alum and fan I can understand the occasional indiscretion/crime/whatever is going to happen when you have that many young kids in a new and less restrictive environment.  This is beginning to look like a trend.  "looks like", not saying it is.  Just saying it needs looked into and if there is a way to mitigate it, do it.  CSU doesn't need this shit.

wheres the leadership at these schools? Rocky and Fish aren't perfect, Rocky has suspended players 6 games for smoking ganja, but offseasons with multiple felonies is not good.

6 hours ago, pokebball said:

20k in jewelry?  A college kid with 20k in jewelry?  Send in the NCAA, something aint right in FoCo

5 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

There was ANOTHER Rolex reported stolen by the SAME CSU player three days prior to the second one, and the one that is involving the other CSU player.

Two Rolex watches and 4 diamond bracelets valued at $2k each!  

That's out SECing the SEC!  

4 minutes ago, Bronco69 said:

There was ANOTHER Rolex reported stolen by the SAME CSU player three days prior to the second one, and the one that is involving the other CSU player.

Two Rolex watches and 4 diamond bracelets valued at $2k each!  

That's out SECing the SEC!  

SEC Mtn.  Try to keep up.