Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoboMan59

Big Baller Shoes

Get your big baller shoes now... be the envy of all your friends!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

I think the Ball's having its own brand is cool and want it to suceed but i just dont agree with the price. I like Lonzo he is really laid back and i like his game. His dad is a character 

Related image

2 minutes ago, Traitmanz said:

I think the Ball's having its own brand is cool and want it to suceed but i just dont agree with the price. I like Lonzo he is really laid back and i like his game. His dad is a character 

his dad is a hustler.

They're actually not bad looking, but for knock-off Kobes the price is insane 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

14 hours ago, Traitmanz said:

I actually agree with this.  It's a good idea and it's not like the big shoe companies are the "nice guys".  But yeah, no way I'd pay that price for those shoes.  They would have to be amazing.

There will be plenty of these shoes sold because 90% of the shoe game is status. "I got Big Ballers and all you got are trash ass $170 Jordans".  

It has nothing to do with how good the shoe is.  Most kids running around in these more expensive shoes don't even care what size they are. It's just ghetto status. 

This is one of those things where it becomes more valuable later down the road, either from Lonzo becoming a basketball legend or from this brand colossal fail. Either way these are first editions of something great or horrible of LIMITED supply.  I just can justify spending that kind of cash right now!

45 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

This is one of those things where it becomes more valuable later down the road, either from Lonzo becoming a basketball legend or from this brand colossal fail. Either way these are first editions of something great or horrible of LIMITED supply.  I just can justify spending that kind of cash right now!

You aren't the only one with this thinking...many collectors will buy the shoes and never touch them.  What this will lead to...plenty of unopened Lonzo Ball shoes worth very little 10-20 years down the road.

Beanie Babies of the 90s were also released with LIMITED supply.  Check their worth (or lack thereof) today.

43 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

You aren't the only one with this thinking...many collectors will buy the shoes and never touch them.  What this will lead to...plenty of unopened Lonzo Ball shoes worth very little 10-20 years down the road.

Beanie Babies of the 90s were also released with LIMITED supply.  Check their worth (or lack thereof) today.

I thought beanie babies were over saturated, just like sports cards of the 90's???

I think if BBB first supply stays under 1k made and they differentiate the first run with the next then I can see them holding value.  Maybe it will take 20 to 30 years , it could take longer 30 to 40 years to see a return lol. I won't give a rats arse by that time though haha. With the internet age it could take as simple as 1 Instagram photo by the right celebrity to quadruple the value instantly. 

27 minutes ago, UofNPackFan said:

I thought beanie babies were over saturated, just like sports cards of the 90's???

I think if BBB first supply stays under 1k made and they differentiate the first run with the next then I can see them holding value.  Maybe it will take 20 to 30 years , it could take longer 30 to 40 years to see a return lol. I won't give a rats arse by that time though haha. With the internet age it could take as simple as 1 Instagram photo by the right celebrity to quadruple the value instantly. 

Beanie Babies issued various limited release special dolls (such as only 5 made) that fetched absurd 4-5 figure amounts.  Those limited release toys are virtually worthless today.

The problem is, if something is marketed or universally bought as a collectible, then many people preserve said "collectible" in pristine condition making many available for whatever market may exist in the future.  A true collectible is something that isn't being collected by numerous people.