Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

youngredbullfan

New Approval Ratings for Trump are in..

8 hours ago, westfan said:

Given Trump's temperament and the potential endless investigations so far, I'm not sure that he  says F*** it and resigns before his term is over. Welcome President Pence?:shrug:

I agree it's a decent possibility. He'll make some excuse like he's losing money or something.

On 5/10/2017 at 11:19 PM, 4UNLV said:

fwiw, i heard on the radio today that offshore odds were set at -150 that he would be impeached..

they said that was equal to about a 60% chance of that happening.

What station was talking about this? I'd love to tune in and listen to Trump odds :D

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 5/10/2017 at 4:39 PM, youngrebelfan40 said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-bad-news-for-trump-his-poll-numbers-hit-new-lows/ar-BBAZyY7?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

36% Job performance approval rating, an all time low

35% personal approval rating, another all time low

Along with these gems

Of course, who knows if this matters. Especially in the long run.

I just love how you guys will cherry pick one poll that makes you happy, and then ignore everything else....including the two most recognized presidential tracking polls,  Gallup & Rasmussen. Gallup has him at 41% and Rasmussen 45%. And it cycles up and down. For example, Rasmussen had him at 51% two weeks ago and then went down to 43% then back up to 49% a few days ago. Right now it's at 45% and it should cycle back up again very soon. 

There's so much spin going on by the left, including the press, it makes you dizzy.,

kat.jpg

22 hours ago, easybronc said:

Trump was supposed to be a liability in 2016 when the GOP took over Washington.   :rotflmfao:

The left is a train wreck and still fighting the election results.  I'm sorry but "resist trump" is not a winning formula for 2018 and thats all the dems have right now.

That was then - Trump was an idiot on the campaign trail & lot's of gullible voters were conned into thinking he was legit & might actually carry through on some of his plans..............now that he's in office, it's obvious to anyone but the most blind RW Trump fans that the guy is an incompetent clown who's in way over his head, other than Muslim ban fails, he's accomplished nothing & is still telling everyone what a huge electoral college win he had.

The con game Trump pulled on voters is being exposed daily and many have moved away from the nut job..............Trump is down to his gullible base at this point..................more telling will be how his fellow House & Senate GOPer's treat him in the coming months

13 hours ago, toonkee said:

I agree it's a decent possibility. He'll make some excuse like he's losing money or something.

If Trump does bail out, he will blame everything and everyone for his failures - he takes zero responsibility for anything, but takes ALL the credit when things go his way..............serious delusional mental condition 

5 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

That was then - Trump was an idiot on the campaign trail & lot's of gullible voters were conned into thinking he was legit & might actually carry through on some of his plans..............now that he's in office, it's obvious to anyone but the most blind RW Trump fans that the guy is an incompetent clown who's in way over his head, other than Muslim ban fails, he's accomplished nothing & is still telling everyone what a huge electoral college win he had.

The con game Trump pulled on voters is being exposed daily and many have moved away from the nut job..............Trump is down to his gullible base at this point..................more telling will be how his fellow House & Senate GOPer's treat him in the coming months

What is obvious to anyone who voted for him is that he is acting the exact same way as he did before the election and he is trying to keep his campaign promises.  The economy is ramping up, stock market hitting new highs, construction booming and illegal immigration way way down.  Sorry but nothing has changed that favors the left.  In fact the dems have been exposed as a party that stands for nothing but obstruction and anarchy.  

On 5/13/2017 at 1:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

If Trump does bail out, he will blame everything and everyone for his failures - he takes zero responsibility for anything, but takes ALL the credit when things go his way..............serious delusional mental condition 

This is nearly every person on the planet, and literally EVERY politician.  Trump is no exception to the rule.

On 5/12/2017 at 3:52 PM, Old_SD_Dude said:

We'll see. Trump won many areas by very narrow margins. I have more confidence in his ability to disgust that I do in the Dems. He will get his 35 or 37% no matter what he does. I do think there will be a lot of voters voting against him in '18. But then again, I never dreamed he would win in the first place...

I am really hopeful that the Dems put a really good, moderate candidate forward in 2020.  Trump won because of Hillary, not because of Trump.  Hillary was a moderate but she wasn't really good, but rather really bad.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 5/13/2017 at 1:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Why would Trump bail?  Why do some of you think Trump cares?  This shytshow isn't bothering Trump.  It's bothering you.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

On 5/13/2017 at 3:01 PM, UNLV2001 said:

Sounds like The Donald has something in common with another politician - Hillary!

RUSSIANS!!!!!!

On 5/12/2017 at 10:24 AM, MCDigger said:

Be real.  How could DT earned your approval?

To answer your point, if in 2013 Obama had turned on his heel, didn't veto an Obamacare repeal, signed anti-abortion legislation and slashed taxes... would you trust what he was doing or would you be more suspicious than before?

On 5/13/2017 at 7:13 PM, easybronc said:

What is obvious to anyone who voted for him is that he is acting the exact same way as he did before the election and he is trying to keep his campaign promises.  The economy is ramping up, stock market hitting new highs, construction booming and illegal immigration way way down.  Sorry but nothing has changed that favors the left.  In fact the dems have been exposed as a party that stands for nothing but obstruction and anarchy.  

Thanks, Obama

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

To answer your point, if in 2013 Obama had turned on his heel, didn't veto an Obamacare repeal, signed anti-abortion legislation and slashed taxes... would you trust what he was doing or would you be more suspicious than before?

You mean in 2008, 120 days after he became president?

7 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

You mean in 2008, 120 days after he became president?

First, 2009 would have been 120 days after he became president

And no. You're unwilling or unable to admit you'd have the same reaction

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 hours ago, pokebball said:

Why would Trump bail?  Why do some of you think Trump cares?  This shytshow isn't bothering Trump.  It's bothering you.

His ego is massive and that alone might compel him to stay until the ax falls............but then again, Trump is also a blow hard who settles every lawsuit before going to trial (because he would lose) - Witness the Trump University lawsuit settlement, he was going to lose, played tough up to the last minute, then paid $75M to settle the suit.

20 hours ago, happycamper said:

First, 2009 would have been 120 days after he became president

And no. You're unwilling or unable to admit you'd have the same reaction

This is false, I'm neither unwilling nor unable.  Based on the attempted direction of your question, I absolutely, positively, 100% would've given him an approval.  BUT you never answered.  You simply tried to pass the ball in my direction for some gotchya thing.  So if Trump raised taxes on the evil rich people, assigned Bill Nye as the Climate Czar, allowed sex change operations to be paid for with tax payers' dollars, and distributed guns to Mexican cartels, would you give him a  job approval?

5 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

This is false, I'm neither unwilling nor unable.  Based on the attempted direction of your question, I absolutely, positively, 100% would've given him an approval.  BUT you never answered.  You simply tried to pass the ball in my direction for some gotchya thing.  So if Trump raised taxes on the evil rich people, assigned Bill Nye as the Climate Czar, allowed sex change operations to be paid for with tax payers' dollars, and distributed guns to Mexican cartels, would you give him a  job approval?

No. Because I don't like any of those things. 

If Trump, say, reversed his position on TPP, actually invested in infrastructure, space, and basic research, and stopped being a jackass with regards to our allies... I'd be very cautiously not pessimistic. Doing an about face on platforms doesn't make me like someone or approve of them, it makes me worry they are going to about face again, multiple times. 

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

No. Because I don't like any of those things. 

If Trump, say, reversed his position on TPP, actually invested in infrastructure, space, and basic research, and stopped being a jackass with regards to our allies... I'd be very cautiously not pessimistic. Doing an about face on platforms doesn't make me like someone or approve of them, it makes me worry they are going to about face again, multiple times. 

Good.  As long as we both understand the point is about job performance, and not "how long would you hug DT for..." how the survey reads.

I get that DT is a jackass, and a blatant liar.  I don't appreciate the level of professionalism he doesn't show as much as the next guy.  But it's also got to be understood that it's been a very short amount of time for a guy who has never been a politician either.  For a massive majority of our population, there is absolutely nothing he can do to win over, and that makes the comparison a joke to use against the same standards as George1, Curly Bill, George2, and yes even bHo.

17 minutes ago, MCDigger said:

Good.  As long as we both understand the point is about job performance, and not "how long would you hug DT for..." how the survey reads.

I get that DT is a jackass, and a blatant liar.  I don't appreciate the level of professionalism he doesn't show as much as the next guy.  But it's also got to be understood that it's been a very short amount of time for a guy who has never been a politician either.  For a massive majority of our population, there is absolutely nothing he can do to win over, and that makes the comparison a joke to use against the same standards as George1, Curly Bill, George2, and yes even bHo.

what

Dude were you alive for the last 16 years?

There was a huge segment of the population that thought that Bush was Hitler's retard cousin. They called him illegitimate and the death of the republic.

There was a huge segment of the population that thought that Obama was a Muslim terrorist or a communist or Kenyan or all three. 

To act like "a big portion of the population hates the sitting President's guts and would hate it if the Pres declared America to be the best country ever" started with Trump is laughable

54 minutes ago, happycamper said:

what

Dude were you alive for the last 16 years?

There was a huge segment of the population that thought that Bush was Hitler's retard cousin. They called him illegitimate and the death of the republic.

There was a huge segment of the population that thought that Obama was a Muslim terrorist or a communist or Kenyan or all three. 

To act like "a big portion of the population hates the sitting President's guts and would hate it if the Pres declared America to be the best country ever" started with Trump is laughable

You want to compare the last 16 years to now?  Yeah, it's changed.

1 hour ago, MCDigger said:

Are we grading the presidency on a curve?