Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Wyoming fans, how tall are you?

Wyoming fans, how tall are you?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Wyoming fans, approximately how tall are you?

• 5'8"
    • 5'6" to 5'7"
    • 5'4" to 5'5"
    • 5'2" to 5'3"
    • 4'11" to 5'1"
    • I'm over 5'9" (originally from Colorado, but attended school at the University of Wyoming)
    • I'm not a Wyoming fan, but I have personally observed that Wyoming fans are shorter than average.

Guest #1Stunner

It's been pointed out that Wyoming fans are the shortest in the MWC  (by @Warbow and others)

This is to confirm whether this is true or not.

256eaft.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

I cast a vote for @Wyovanian because he would just lie and call someone handicapped if left to his own devices. 

Yes, I remember you making this observation as well.   That Wyoming fans are shorter than average...

Guest #1Stunner
8 minutes ago, SFtoVA said:

You missed the correct answer, 4" taller than anyone from CSU, solid foot over bYu fans.

I added a choice based on your recommendation.

@#1Stunner, can you add an option that says "I'm not a wyoming fan but I have to vote in polls"

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

It's been pointed out that Wyoming fans are the shortest in the MWC  (by @Warbow and others)

This is to confirm whether this is true or not.

256eaft.jpg

TLC has lots of content on their  network devoted to 'little people ' maybe Wyoming can get some air time.

Guest #1Stunner
5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

@#1Stunner, can you add an option that says "I'm not a wyoming fan but I have to vote in polls"

I added an option.  Let me know if the poll needs more refining.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

I added an option.  Let me know if the poll needs more refining.

Thanks stunner.  You're a true gentleman. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

35 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

i have learned on the mwcboard that people in wyoming are short,ugly,and bald.

That's weird... I've learned that hawaii has an entirely chicken based economy with some weird chicken based rituals in the mix. Who knew? Seafood I could understand, but chickens? Odd...

4 minutes ago, SFtoVA said:

That's weird... I've learned that hawaii has an entirely chicken based economy with some weird chicken based rituals in the mix. Who knew? Seafood I could understand, but chickens? Odd...

i also learned that laramie is one big trailer park.

All true born and bred Wyomian full grown men are 6 foot 1 to 6 foot five and built like the Duke in his prime, and the women are 5'5" to 6 foot, and look an awful lot like Farrah Fossett Majors… in her prime,  I seen it, it's true!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

13 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

All true born and bred Wyomian full grown men are 6 foot 1 to 6 foot five and built like the Duke in his prime, and the women are 5'5" to 6 foot, and look an awful lot like Farrah Fossett Majors… in her prime,  I seen it, it's true!

+100 - we make those sickly looking weaklings from Colorado raised on wheatgrass and hemp look like Ethiopians. 

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Guest Cowboy Junky

BYU fan, how weird are you?

You spend the majority of your time playing message board double agent, pretending to be someone your not, to manipulate other fan bases.

Now you're asking a bunch of dudes you've never met, how tall they are.