Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

9 Most Improved Group Of Five Helmets Over The Past 20 Years

I've never seen that Tulane helmet before....I'm not exaggerating when I say that is easily the worst helmet I've ever seen 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

WTF is wrong with the new Tulane helmet? That is like something a child came up with............Oh my god that is bad.

Now with San Jose St they had the spartan on their helmet for a while and then went to that other Spartan one when they changed coaches. God that was awful.....

North Texas ones I remember they had until I think they joined Conference-USA but still with the changes they are nowhere near the best helmets in college football.  

This guy is smoking something if he thinks Tulane's helmets are good and North Texas is the best helmets in college football

2 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Every morning I wake up and check my calendar to see if the off season is mercifully over.  Every day I get a NO.  Damn!

The list is for the most improved, so if a school had horrible helmets to begin with, they'll likely make the list while any school that already had good helmets, won't. I  don't particularly like the NMSU helmet, but Tulane's angry wave is a throw back to the 60's, so it scores some nostalgia cool marks there. 

1 minute ago, Slapdad said:

The list is for the most improved, so if a school had horrible helmets to begin with, they'll likely make the list while any school that already had good helmets, won't. I  don't particularly like the NMSU helmet, but Tulane's angry wave is a throw back to the 60's, so it scores some nostalgia cool marks there. 

NMSU helmet looks like they ran out of stickers to put on the lids, so someone ran to the bookstore and grabbed some refrigerator magnets.  I honestly don't think that one improved, quite the opposite.

3 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

I think they're considering these:

Florida_Gators_1962_1.JPG

San Jose State ?

Probably a good idea for more  publicity.

I lived in Mtn, View-- and worked in S.J. on N 5th street. And N 1st street.  Nobody in that city of a million gives a freaking ratz azz about the athletics going on there. Bil Walsh and Dick Vermeil be damned.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

Boise State deserves an honorable mention as we went from these hideous pieces of shit:

!B7oV3tgBmk~$(KGrHqMOKiEEzQgM2+swBM0wfzL

To these cool lids:

boise-state-university-football-automati

d058c284d39aed5c3629ecfc328b85bc.jpg

boise-state-black-helmet.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Boise State deserves an honorable mention as we went from these hideous pieces of shit:

!B7oV3tgBmk~$(KGrHqMOKiEEzQgM2+swBM0wfzL

To these cool lids:

boise-state-black-helmet.jpg

I love the matte black for BSU. I'd love to see matte gray helmet, and matte orange with a blue Bronco 

I think USU's Bull logos are wonderful, and those should be their primary logo.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

2 minutes ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

I love the matte black for BSU. I'd love to see matte gray helmet, and matte orange with a blue Bronco 

I think USU's Bull logos are wonderful, and those should be their primary logo.

I'd like to see Reno go back to using the "Pack" script with "Battle Born" on the back.

BTmUY0MCAAAobgf.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

11 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

San Jose State ?

Probably a good idea for more  publicity.

I lived in Mtn, View-- and worked in S.J. on N 5th street. And N 1st street.  Nobody in that city of a million gives a freaking ratz azz about the athletics going on there. Bil Walsh and Dick Vermeil be damned.

Really?  I'd never have guessed......

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

They tarped a portion of a 30,000 seat stadium?

It really helped to mask the turnout.