Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

2017 Troll Derby - Fk Wyoming Regional

Who trolls better?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. 5 vs 12?

• #5 American Power?
    • #12 Rogue Stout?
  2. 2. 6 vs 11?

• 6 seed Ramsack?
    • 11 seed lacasey?
  3. 3. 7 vs 10?

• 7 seed happycamper?
    • 10 seed akkula?
  4. 4. 8 vs 9?

• 8 seed hickaggie?
    • 9 seed Fort Fun?

Here we go. 

In our 5 vs 12 matchup, we have Rogue Stout, a mellow poster, and American Power, a steve Aztec clone. Rogue STout loves to stir the pot by getting Steve talking. Let's enjoy, and remember mods, derby season is a sanctuary time for banned madmen who threaten to find you!

In our 6 vs 11 matchup, we have ramsack, who gleefully mocks CJ's decade of posting "Wyoming Facility updates" with minutia. Well done! Against him, we have lacasey, who was irritating some time in the past and was added to round out the bracket. Hey, not all trolls can be winners!

The 7 vs 10 matchup features me. Happycamper, long time destroyer of fun, uptight ball of rage, and compulsive troll baiter against akkula, the extremely liberal CSU fan who moved to Costa Rica to retire and now is so wise from seeing how others do things. Make your own jokes. 

The 8 vs 9 is hickaggie, a guy who decided to forsake his home state to attend USU, against Fort Fun. Fort achieved the single greatest trolling job in the history of the board, going to other boards as "Nevada Convert" to "protest" the original troll derby. He was the guy who flipped his vote in the end to make NC the champion and drive him nuts. It was hilarious. Nevada Convert has only had, like, 20 melts as bad as that one in the time since. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Happy's from Casper, but he does strike me as a good, God-fearing type. Akkula on the other hand is a Mexican Marxist who lives somewhere in bananaland subsisting on government handouts. 

Eat a dick, I'm not from Casper.

Family is from Worland and I was born there, lived in Laramie more than anywhere else (a couple separate times), in between lived in Gillette, Denver, Costa Rica, Fort Collins, and Argentina

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Well if you're from Worland you must be Mexican. 

Or German Russian or japanese

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Bollocks. Everyone knows that Worland is just an enclave of Mexicali in the middle of Wyoming, amigo. Do you speak English?  Para usted ingles? 

You work as the dishwasher at the Ranchito don't you? That'd explain a lot,  amigo. 

I thought happy was a black lesbian?

20 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Did not know the fort fun story. That is awesome.

I have a lifetime ban from the Cat Fancy forums but it was totally worth it.

Guest Dr. Dre
32 minutes ago, hawkeyelobo said:

I'm really getting inside your head, bitch.

lol. its the other way around simpleton. speaking of head, did your wife make it home yet?

11 hours ago, happycamper said:

Eat a dick, I'm not from Casper.

Family is from Worland and I was born there, lived in Laramie more than anywhere else (a couple separate times), in between lived in Gillette, Denver, Costa Rica, Fort Collins, and Argentina

CCCSer.....

13 hours ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

CCCSer.....

Lol we lived there before the coal boom in 1994 and we moved from no wind, mountains and canals all around Worland to dry and flat and windy Gillette. We were in Laramie by 1995

I grew up in Basin and went to high school in Thermop, so Worland was not that much better than Gillette....lol. Funny thing is when I went to UW I ended up hanging out with guys from the basin who I knew from high school sports and we went from being rivals to being friends.