Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Troll Derby 2017 - Round 1, OT Regional

Who is the best troll?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. 5vs. 12. Who ya got?

• 5 seed Rebels18?
    • 12 Seed 4UNLV?
  2. 2. 6 vs. 11

• #6 seed Nouveau Riche Joe from Wyo?
    • #11 seed Mcdigger?
  3. 3. 7 vs 10

• 7 seed Wyocoog?
    • 10 seed halfmanhalfbronco?
  4. 4. 8 vs 9

• 8 BSUTOP25?
    • 9 thelawlorfaithful?

Here it is. On the top of the bracket, we have a pair of posters who rarely make it to the OT board, but whatever, it's my derby. 4UNLV got nominated because nobody- NOBODY- is that nice for that long without playing the long troll game. Rebels18 got nominated because he can't help but be abrasive and if his initial point sucks, he'll decide that you are terrible at attracting women and thus your argument is invalid. Fun!

Our 6 vs 11 matchup is more interesting. Disregard the current jesus freak Joe from Wyo, we've got "I'm a lawyer not and you tards are poor" joe who excels at not caring about things that should make you gasp. Against him we have McDigger, a pretty religious guy who is rather conservative. Joe nominated him as a "tard". We'll see who the tard is!

Our 7 vs 10 is Wyocoog vs halfmanhalfbronco. If you've been on the OT forum at all, you gotta like this one. 

8 vs 9 is BSUTOP25, our long term subaru and authoritarian basher, against lawlorfaithful, also known as "the guy you see liking all the posts in a thread". While it's a boring matchup, bragging rights are on the line. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

@happycamper did you make the votes public?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

@happycamper did you make the votes public?

No. I was accused of "influencing" the troll derbies in time past so nobody can see who I vote for as a means to keep it pure.

Signed,

Guy who makes this to troll trolls yet caves to troll pressure when he thinks it's funny

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

No. I was accused of "influencing" the troll derbies in time past so nobody can see who I vote for as a means to keep it pure.

Signed,

Guy who makes this to troll trolls yet caves to troll pressure when he thinks it's funny

Makes sense.  I'll be able to see who votes for who though :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Makes sense.  I'll be able to see who votes for who though :ph34r:

And you'll be sending me a screen shot when it's all done, right? 

:foottap:  

and IF I were to ever troll, it would only be certain Reno fans. Because, well, Reno.

2 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

and IF I were to ever troll, it would only be certain Reno fans. Because, well, Reno.

Nope. 

Just now, Hugh Jiddump said:

Can banned accounts vote?

No

44 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

42 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Nope. 

Oops. I actually forgot who I was quoting when I said Reno, lol. 

:shrug:

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Oops. I actually forgot who I was quoting when I said Reno, lol. 

:shrug:

Your trolling skills get better every single day.  I'm proud of you.

I'm posting in this thread for the sole purpose of seeing uber US history geek and goober conspiracy theorist, thelawlorfaithful, like my post insulting him. I didn't vote for him either. 

4UNLV is lowkey troll. Especially to Reno fans. I appreciate the expertise. A true troll does not want to be seen as a troll.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 hour ago, Posturedoc said:

I'm posting in this thread for the sole purpose of seeing uber US history geek and goober conspiracy theorist, thelawlorfaithful, like my post insulting him. I didn't vote for him either. 

:shrug: It was a good post. What am I gonna do, not like it because it said hurtful words about me?

tenor.gif

Your vote makes you a communist though. Are you happy with what you've done, Pol Pot?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

42 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

4UNLV is lowkey troll. Especially to Reno fans. I appreciate the expertise. A true troll does not want to be seen as a troll.

She really is not there yet.  I voted for her in round 1 just to give her some confidence moving forward, knowing she can accomplish this.  I just can't see her in the finals though.  I wouldn't want to see her having to go up against some of the real heavy hitters.  Players like Stunner and Maytard can be real confidence killers.  It takes time to perfect a craft.

21 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

:shrug: It was a good post. What am I gonna do, not like it because it said hurtful words about me?

tenor.gif

Your vote makes you a communist though. Are you happy with what you've done, Pol Pot?

Were you man of principle, besides a self-serving likaholic, you'd have had the mettle to not like my post. I have revealed the shallow core of your being for all on this forum to see. I am not proud of that, but it needed to be done.

28 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

Were you man of principle, besides a self-serving likaholic, you'd have had the mettle to not like my post. I have revealed the shallow core of your being for all on this forum to see. I am not proud of that, but it needed to be done.

All you've revealed is that you hate America. America is nothing if not shallow and self-serving. The choice was clear, Pol Pot. And you voted for Poll Pot.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

55 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

She really is not there yet.  I voted for her in round 1 just to give her some confidence moving forward, knowing she can accomplish this.  I just can't see her in the finals though.  I wouldn't want to see her having to go up against some of the real heavy hitters.  Players like Stunner and Maytard can be real confidence killers.  It takes time to perfect a craft.

she can hear you...