Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Toasty

35 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Yeah, we seem to have missed the 80's. Straight from the 70's to the 90's and soon to the 100's. Pool time!

Confirmed. Tough transition from cooler than avg all spring to mid 90s for those of us working outside.

Hugh Roker out.

12667677.jpeg

We've hardly hit 70 this spring in central Washington and have been rainy and in the low to mid 60's for the past several weeks.  Then suddenly today shot up to 84 today.  Nothing compared to y'all but after such a cool prolonged spring 84 feels hot.  

I hate the heat so much. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, Puro Pinche Aztecs said:

What a bunch of pussies! You little bitches wouldn't last a day in Oaxaca.

Nope. And I wouldn't go there either. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Got into the '70's in March.  Made it all the way up to 34 in last weekend's snowstorm.  Weird as shit year, this one.

13 hours ago, mugtang said:

I hate the heat so much. 

Ditto.  I lived in Austin, TX for 4 years.  Great city but I hated the Texas heat.  Of course all the GD burnt orange was annoying too.

3 hours ago, Poster17 said:

It's about damn time we got some normal weather around here.  So ready to use the pool this weekend.

How about tonight and tomorrow for the pool?  It's going to get breezy and drop the temps over the weekend

19 hours ago, toonkee said:

How about tonight and tomorrow for the pool?  It's going to get breezy and drop the temps over the weekend

Saw that.  Totally threw a wrench in my Sunday plans.  Down to the mid-60s by Sunday after hitting high 90s?  Just get hot already....