Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Purchase made

Raiders pay $77.5 million for Russell Road stadium site

The Russell Road site preferred by the Raiders for their Las Vegas stadium now belongs to the team, which paid $77.5 million for the parcel.

The sale of the 62-acre site posted today through the Clark County Recorder, and a source close to the negotiations confirmed the transaction. The team plans to build a 65,000-seat domed stadium on the land at a cost of $1.9 billion and will begin playing games there in the 2020 NFL season.

Nevada Land Group LLC, the listed seller of the parcel, is listed with the Nevada Secretary of State as a group of financial companies including Barclays Bank and Credit Suisse.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2017/may/01/raiders-set-to-close-on-purchase-of-russell-road-s/

56 minutes ago, RoscoesDad said:

Allow me to channel Wyovanian.

UNLV just got SCREWED agian.  

I've been on this land. The soil is not suitable for a stadium. Not only that, but it is too close to McCarran, which I found an extreme amount of chemtrails on this specific patch of land. Between the soil and air toxicity, the stadium won't stand longer than 10 years. I also noticed that starting at around 12:47pm, that this specific lot of land is hotter than the rest of the city due to a weak ozone layer. Temperatures rise over 10 degrees the valley average.

Don't even get me started on the drainage system or infrastructure.

Horrible deal.

-Wyovanian, Las Vegas expert, Hot springs visitor, buffalo palm reader.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

5 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I've been on this land. The soil is not suitable for a stadium. Not only that, but it is too close to McCarran, which I found an extreme amount of chemtrails on this specific patch of land. Between the soil and air toxicity, the stadium won't stand longer than 10 years. I also noticed that starting at around 12:47pm, that this specific lot of land is hotter than the rest of the city due to a weak ozone layer. Temperatures rise over 10 degrees the valley average.

Horrible deal.

rip

"Terrible choice.  I took a dump on that property and the turd never got out of my jorts.  Property is bad luck.  I also ruined a pair of buffalo suede boots pissing on that dirt.  Twenty years of living in Vegas and the truth speaks for itself."

Wyovanian

3 hours ago, RoscoesDad said:

Allow me to channel Wyovanian.

UNLV just got SCREWED agian.  

2 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

Horrible deal.

2 hours ago, CockyUNLVPoster said:

"Terrible choice.  I took a dump on that property and the turd never got out of my jorts.  Property is bad luck.  I also ruined a pair of buffalo suede boots pissing on that dirt.  Twenty years of living in Vegas and the truth speaks for itself."

Wyovanian

If your sauce was any weaker, your women would think you peed in them...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

5 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

77.5 million dollars.i would love to get that in my hands.

You'd lose it all on some homer Hawaii bet.

1 minute ago, kalua pig said:

i would spend the first 700 dollars on the prostitute that ph lost his virginity to.

I'd spend whatever it takes for her to come and meet his parents...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

4 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

You know what's sad about that? YEARS ago when my brother got out of dental school my dad told him to buy that land...he didn't. ?

Ha, yeah everyone's who lived here long enough has a story of some dusty patch of land that's worth millions an acre now. My buddy's family owned the Glass Pool and gave it up for nothing.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif