Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Schefter on Josh Allen going #1.....

8 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

SB Nation getting in on the action. 

If you're Josh Allen you're thinking about tossing a few extra picks to make sure that nightmare doesn't happen.

1 minute ago, Headbutt said:

If you're Josh Allen you're thinking about tossing a few extra picks to make sure that nightmare doesn't happen.

I personally wouldn't want him to go to either three organizations. All homerism aside JA has become the most highly touted Wyoming player in recent history. This isn't just good for Wyoming, it also brings added attention to the conference. Sayre Bedinger brings up a good point; he will be highly scrutinized from day 1 of the 2017 season. It will be interesting to see how he deals with the added pressure.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

Guest #1Stunner
On 4/30/2017 at 9:16 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is a great board with its own culture and some really great conversations.  You just are never a part of them.

On 4/30/2017 at 9:19 PM, Fort Fun said:

This is a board where every conversation deteriorates into +++++ing eachother's moms. Are you drunk?

Disagree.  @Fort Fun is probably my third favorite poster on here.  Yes, I "board dueled" with him on the Christmas Bowl (he won, I admit it).

But he is probably one of the top conversators on the board.   I am personally inviting Fort Fun to get CSU to schedule a football series with BYU.  I am starting to like CSU more and more.  Their school is going places.

On 5/1/2017 at 0:54 PM, pokebball said:

CSU has a compliance office?

Yep, CSU is one of about a dozen schools without a major NCAA infraction. That was part of our Big12 presentation, did you not read it!?!?

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

Disagree.  @Fort Fun is probably my third favorite poster on here.  Yes, I "board dueled" with him on the Christmas Bowl (he won, I admit it).

Disagree. You got me hook,line and sinker with that one. The winner of the debate was irrelevant at that point. But more importantly, who are your 1 and 2? 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Fort Fun said:

Disagree. You got me hook,line and sinker with that one. The winner of the debate was irrelevant at that point. But more importantly, who are your 1 and 2? 

1.  @robe

2.  @hickaggie

"Believe the Hype" - uploaded April 24th, 2017

IMG_1157.thumb.PNG.5cca057ce14535c7eb7420007665f377.PNG

One of my favorite moments...the reactions on the UNLV cheerleaders' faces after Gentry makes that insane catch (not sure what the one on the far right is looking at). Classic!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Guest Cowboy Junky
On Monday, May 01, 2017 at 10:52 PM, Headbutt said:

QB U

If the same coaching staff discovers and develops two guys with few recruiting stars and ends up with 2 top picks in the NFL Draft, it becomes QB U.

BYU never had 2 qbs picked in the top 2 picks in the draft within a 4 year period. Wyoming is about to.

1 minute ago, Cowboy Junky said:

If the same coaching staff discovers and develops two guys with few recruiting stars and ends up with 2 top picks in the NFL Draft, it becomes QB U.

BYU never had 2 qbs picked in the top 2 picks in the draft within a 4 year period. Wyoming is about to.

When did Wyoming have someone drafted in the top few picks at QB?  Still gotta get that first one........................................

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Guest Cowboy Junky
3 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

When did Wyoming have someone drafted in the top few picks at QB?  Still gotta get that first one........................................

The head coach and qbs coach discovered/developed Carston Wentz.