Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Jerkmoron in video

I like the guy with the communist shirt....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, BestintheWest said:

LOL. I know right.

I, for the life of me, have no idea why many leftist college students embrace communism as a good thing?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I, for the life of me, have no idea why many leftist college students embrace communism as a good thing?

Because they believe in fantasy land communism.

Where everyone drives Tesla's and has the latest Iphone.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

26 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Or how many "rightists" embrace a POTUS whose election is compromised because of interference by the former head of the KGB in the Soviet Union...

13 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Or how many "rightists" embrace a POTUS whose election is compromised because of interference by the former head of the KGB in the Soviet Union...

Please provide evidence that the vote was tampered with.  

Just now, jackmormon said:

Please provide evidence it wasn't..

I'm not the one making accusations that the election was compromised.  Burden of proof is on you. 

Just now, mugtang said:

I'm not the one making accusations that the election was compromised.  Burden of proof is on you. 

Every US intelligence agency says the Russians meddled in the elections. That much is clear. The extent, including coordination with the Trump campaign, is still under investigation.

20 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Every US intelligence agency says the Russians meddled in the elections. That much is clear. The extent, including coordination with the Trump campaign, is still under investigation.

Ok.  At best the Russians performed psyops during the ejection which is no different than we do in elections around the globe.  As coordination, if it really happened we would know by now. 

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

That doesn't mean anything, it would actually be surprising if the Russians didn't meddle in our elections.  They have meddled to some extent in every American election in my lifetime.  This is just the first time the Russians weren't  helping the IRL party so you are mad.

You realize we meddle in Russian elections, right?

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us/politics/us-statement-on-reliability-of-election-results.html

Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people.

The Federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day. As we have noted before, we remained confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out on election day. As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us/politics/us-statement-on-reliability-of-election-results.html

Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people.

The Federal government did not observe any increased level of malicious cyber activity aimed at disrupting our electoral process on election day. As we have noted before, we remained confident in the overall integrity of electoral infrastructure, a confidence that was borne out on election day. As a result, we believe our elections were free and fair from a cybersecurity perspective.

Do you understand that since that article was penned in November, new information has come out that European intelligence agencies have tied the trump campaign to the Russian government? The head of British Intel calling it concrete evidence of collusion? There have been FISA warrants executed on Trump staffers? Trump staffers begging for immunity in exchange for testifying? The arrest of the top Russian gvmt hacker on an FBI warrant in Spain and extradition to US this week.

There is new damning information coming out every day.

3 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Do you understand that since that article was penned in November, new information has come out that European intelligence agencies have tied the trump campaign to the Russian government? The head of British Intel calling it concrete evidence of collusion? There have been FISA warrants executed on Trump staffers? Trump staffers begging for immunity in exchange for testifying? The arrest of the top Russian gvmt hacker on an FBI warrant in Spain and extradition to US this week.

Of course what you say really isn't exactly true.   Like you forget to mention some of the information used to get the FISA warrants has been discredited and anyone would ask for immunity in exchange for testifying, including Hilary's whole staff and you claim she did nothing.

There is no denying the fire in your panties though!

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Please provide evidence that the vote was tampered with.  

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

2 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

And none of it suggests the vote was tampered with, does it? Obama administration says so.

giphy.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Of course what you say really isn't exactly true.   Like you forget to mention some of the information used to get the FISA warrants has been discredited and anyone would ask for immunity in exchange for testifying, including Hilary's whole staff and you claim she did nothing.

There is no denying the fire in your panties though!

Officials familiar with the process say even if the application to monitor Page included information from the dossier, it would only be after the FBI had corroborated the information through its own investigation. The officials would not say what or how much was corroborated.