Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Milo is back after he secures 12 million in donations for "Milo inc."

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 
press@yiannopoulos.net

MILO RAISES $12 MILLION FOR NEW MEDIA VENTURE: BOOKS, TOURS AND TV SHOWS PLANNED

Media sensation, conservative celebrity and youth culture icon announces details of new organization, book publishing plans, and nationwide tour.

Miami, FL. -- MILO has formed a new media company with $12 million in funding from undisclosed investors. He has hired a seasoned media executive to lead the new 30-person team based in Miami, Florida.

The new company, MILO, Inc., will manage MILO's books, tours, merchandise and radio and TV opportunities. �
MILO said: "This isn't some vanity nameplate on a personal blog. This is a fully tooled-up talent factory and management company dedicated to the destruction of political correctness and the progressive left.

"I will spend every waking moment of the rest of my life making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists and other professional victims a living hell.

"Free speech is back -- and it is fabulous."

MILO, Inc. will organize Free Speech Week at UC Berkeley in the fall, a week-long celebration of free expression and free speech at which MILO will give out the inaugural Mario Savio Award for Free Speech. Free Speech Week will dedicate a day to each of the main threats to free speech in America today, including feminism, Black Lives Matter and Islam.

MILO will release more details about Free Speech Week, his book, DANGEROUS, his new tour and the media company at a live-streamed "Cinco de Milo" party in Florida on May 5, with occasional updates between now and then on how fans and enemies can see, hear, and read his work.

MILO's charity, the Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant, recently announced the 10 recipients of its pilot grant program. Each recipient will receive $2,500 towards his higher education. A second grant will occur in the second half of 2017. Please visit privilegegrant.com/news for more information.

About MILO: MILO is an award-winning journalist, public speaker, and media personality who has been on the vanguard of of the culture war on American campuses through his Dangerous Faggot Tour. Although he has been permanently banned by Twitter, you can follow him on Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube and, of course, Instagram.

MILO CONTINUES... "I'm deeply humbled and honored, of course. Obviously, I've done a lot of soul-searching over the past few months and I've come to a conclusion.

"I've realized that I'm really, really important. There's a war being waged out there for free speech and I'm the only one who can win it for the forces of light.

"With this investment, I will lead the charge against censorious campus feminists, thuggish Antifa activists, elitist professors, lying journalists and the assorted enemies of free expression in media, academia and Hollywood. And now I can afford to bring a bunch of my fabulous friends with me everywhere I go!

"MILO, Inc. will bring laughter and war to every corner of America in dozens of different formats. I will fight harder and look hotter than anyone else on the political right. And I will do more damage to the political left than anyone else in American culture.

"I'd like to say thank you to my haters for this great gift. Your furious tweets will heat my pool."

21 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

MILO, Inc. will organize Free Speech Week at UC Berkeley in the fall, a week-long celebration of free expression and free speech at which MILO will give out the inaugural Mario Savio Award for Free Speech. Free Speech Week will dedicate a day to each of the main threats to free speech in America today, including feminism, Black Lives Matter and Islam.

This is awesome. Mario will turn over in his grave. 

I was late to the Milo phenomenon.  After a few weeks of seeing shyt about Milo I googled him one night and watched YouTube after YouTube of his talks.  Maybe a couple of hours of it.  Whoever said above that it's the same stuff over and over, I would agree with, however what entertained me were the anti Milo folks in the audiences that would dare to challenge him.  He ripped everyone of them a new asshole.  He was prepared for every retort that came from them.  What differed in each clip I watched were the challenges he received from folks in his audiences.  His responses were so good that it made me wonder if the questions might have come from planted folks.

At any rate, I found those couple of hours to be entertaining.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

16 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I was late to the Milo phenomenon.  After a few weeks of seeing shyt about Milo I googled him one night and watched YouTube after YouTube of his talks.  Maybe a couple of hours of it.  Whoever said above that it's the same stuff over and over, I would agree with, however what entertained me were the anti Milo folks in the audiences that would dare to challenge him.  He ripped everyone of them a new asshole.  He was prepared for every retort that came from them.  What differed in each clip I watched were the challenges he received from folks in his audiences.  His responses were so good that it made me wonder if the questions might have come from planted folks.

I just appreciate the rage he generates.  Free speech week at Cal is going to be awesome.  Two of the lowest common denominators beating the shit out of each other all week long?  Better buy some popcorn stock.  

I've never heard of the dude until like 8 months ago.

1st from Jwherb because he said I just take his talking points or some shit.

Then from the radical left from practically propping this guy up on a pedestal and making him more relevant than he should be.

Ann Coulter saw that shit and said "Mama need a new book deal"

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

On 4/28/2017 at 3:28 PM, pokebball said:

He's basically a WWE heel without the big pecs, biceps, and coolness 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage