Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

POLL: Which MWCer Starts the Best Threads?

Who tinders this board with the best thread topics?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best thread starter?

• Former Frog with his expert analysis on the MWC
    • RamSack with her updates on the new tampon dispensary installations on the CSU campus
    • Ph with his MWC school towns brothels and entertainment options
    • #1 Stunner with his reviews on ice cream and the culture of Wyoming and New Mexico (aka "Greater Deseret)
    • BSUTOP25 with his amazing polls
    • Jackmormon with his in depth reporting on RUSSIA!!!!
    • FalesB4Carr with his editorials on SJSU excellence
    • Laradise/Slappy with his predictions on who Wyoming will play in the national championship
    • Other (explain below)

If there's going to be a poll on who starts the best threads, shdnt there be an option to vote for the board member who actually creates the best threads?  @COUSIN MAYNARD @Family Tradition @Hugh Jiddump

Thats not counting all the great threads I've started with all my real socks.

#HardToBeHumble

12667677.jpeg

I don't think jackmormon should be included in the poll as he doesn't start threads in the sports forum 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 hours ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

If there's going to be a poll on who starts the best threads, shdnt there be an option to vote for the board member who actually creates the best threads?  @COUSIN MAYNARD @Family Tradition @Hugh Jiddump

Thats not counting all the great threads I've started with all my real socks.

#HardToBeHumble

Relax, saggy chicken neck. You're not as great as you think you are. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

25 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Relax, saggy chicken neck. You're not as great as you think you are. 

I gotta agree with Dee.

I'm not as great as I think I am. I'm even better

#PortateBienMorro

12667677.jpeg

I had to cast my vote for Stunner. He has some classics, and many times has just come from so far out in left field has really caught me off guard.

The New Mexico tribute was a great example. Wyoming and the aging population was the latest. There was a good San Diego one a while back. Who comes up with this shit? Love it.

That said, I enjoy the topic of 8588s threads a lot as well. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I voted for Stunner, cause his threads are about sports, but are topical as well... Honorary vote for Coastie! 

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

We do have some Dandy's on here... and the humor is decent.  Farrr too many negative posts and too much trash heaved at schools who's teams are down at this time.  It seems we like to piss on each other far more than encourage.  

Personally I'd like to get back down to earth with some good, honest Fball/Mbb analysis and suggestions for improvement to the MWC & its current members.

Guest Dr. Dre
9 minutes ago, RAMification said:

It seems we like to piss on each other far more than encourage.  

Keep your wife outta this

12 minutes ago, RAMification said:

We do have some Dandy's on here... and the humor is decent.  Farrr too many negative posts and too much trash heaved at schools who's teams are down at this time.  It seems we like to piss on each other far more than encourage.  

Personally I'd like to get back down to earth with some good, honest Fball/Mbb analysis and suggestions for improvement to the MWC & its current members.

Sonny Lubick is garbage.

1 minute ago, BSUT0P25 said:

Vote for me, or you're an

AUTHORITARIAN!!!!!!!!!!!

@mugtang or @East Coast Aztec or @Headbutt -- can you check to see who the sock clown is? Assuming it's BoiseState78/byutop25. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

@mugtang or @East Coast Aztec or @Headbutt -- can you check to see who the sock clown is? Assuming it's BoiseState78/byutop25. 

The one who voted for you?

Nope not that guy. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, mugtang said:

The one who voted for you?

Nope not that guy. 

No, not him. RCB is legit.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg