Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 minutes ago, Las Vegas Reb said:

So weak. They couldn't handle having logical discussion why UNLV could attract top talent without resulting to cheating via hooker, blow, cash or giving a coach a job. 

I take my hat off to ISU for maintaining a high level program but man are here fans deluded. They think Juiston them something because Prohm worked so hard on his recruitment. 

when we beat them a while back, it was 'only iowa state' as far as i was concerned, they weren't that good then. they've had a few good years, but for us, rice happened. it's alright, we'll be back. i read there that some of their fans want to play us, i'd love for that to happen. can't wait for them to 'smash' us, lol.

11 hours ago, toonkee said:

I see you on cyclone fanatic. You're doing a great job.  Great opening post. Please politely mention that we do actually get on tv, like when we play Duke, Kansas, Oregon in the same year.  Also please mention that they actually played us 5 years ago, at the T&M and lost. We lost to Oregon the night before and fans were a little let down to be playing ISU in a consolation game, so we only got 14k for that one. Politely, of course.

I laugh that they say "we suck" it's like you have Big 12 TV money yet they've only been to one more Sweet 16 then us since 2000. Throw in they have some monumental choke jobs i.e.; Marcus Fizer as a #2 seed vs Hampton and I'm pretty sure they've lost as 3 to a 14 just a few years ago. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

7 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

It did. We'll go to defcon 1 tommorow. 

oh good! more 'flies', lol.

Welp, this is pretty much done, and with all due respect to flies, the longer this lingers, the more it will draw.

On 4/28/2017 at 6:15 AM, VincentVegaBond said:

Completely disagree with this.   You know we'd all be gleefully clowning on a Reno or BYU if one of their players became the biggest draft bust in NBA history.  And rightfully so.  I ain't the only one who's embarrassed to have such an underachieving wasted potential associated with UNLV.

Also, I disagree that UNLV "got him to be #1 overall".  His skill set and potential alone, along with the stupidity of the Cavs, got him that pick.  All UNLV did was roll out the ball and let him showcase his skills however he pleased, which hundreds of other schools would have done had he gone elsewhere.  UNLV helped by giving him those minutes to do so, but I don't think he developed much either skill set-wise or effort-wise during his season with the Rebels.

Sorry, but you couldn't be any further off the mark on this one. It's incredibly positive exposure for any program regardless of what a #1 pick's pro career turns out to be. They don't end up taking away his money b/c he was a bust lol. And what kinda terrible smack talk are you engaging in when you say  "haha your school produced a number one overall pick, made him a multi millionaire, gained incredible national exposure, but he sure sucked as a pro tho!"

I'm tempted to get on the Cycloneboard and troll..

Yes, Las Vegas and everyone who lives their are such degenerates. You could never raise a nice family there----oh hey aren't they huge Cub fans over in Iowa? Very nice of them to be such big fans of a sh*tty character like Kris Bryant who was born and raised in Las Vegas. What a bad egg.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

This is why Ames, Iowa and ISU lose out on recruits...

"Most expensive burger joint I have ever been to. I have to say it was a good burger. However, if you have a family of 4 or so. Go somewhere else or pay a dollar or two more and get steaks somewhere else."

He's talking about 5 Guys.

14 minutes ago, toonkee said:

This is why Ames, Iowa and ISU lose out on recruits...

"Most expensive burger joint I have ever been to. I have to say it was a good burger. However, if you have a family of 4 or so. Go somewhere else or pay a dollar or two more and get steaks somewhere else."

He's talking about 5 Guys.

LMAO! This can't be true. :rotflmfao:

4 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Cyclone fanatic has thin skin, I wasn't even going hard at them. 

that guy even shut down the shakur thread, i guess you can't say anything good about unlv over there. what a baby he is.

24 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Defcon 1 initiated in the Beverly thread. 

and you got a lot of likes for that initial post, too! i think those guys are bored stiff over there, lol, they're probably all disappointed that you got banned that fast.

17 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

and you got a lot of likes for that initial post, too! i think those guys are bored stiff over there, lol, they're probably all disappointed that you got banned that fast.

One of the posters thought I was a hawk fan. DUMB.