Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 hour ago, k5james said:

Translation...

white_flag.jpg

That must be the white flag that K5 flew when @mugtang shot him down for the moderator spot.

keep that thing handy dude, you're gonna need after Soccer City/Aztec Ghetto goes through

#Pac12ExpansionQuarterFinalist

12667677.jpeg

13 minutes ago, BleedRed702 said:

Rafus

He's basically said it's him without actually saying it's him.  If we works on his games as much as he's worked on his body art, then we have a great piece and potential NBA player.

Before I figured Rafus would be just a solid recruit.

Now that we have McCoy it would be a great fit. Kids a 6'10 stretch PF that can shoot the rock with the best of them. Opens up that paint for BMac.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 hour ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

That must be the white flag that K5 flew when @mugtang shot him down for the moderator spot.

keep that thing handy dude, you're gonna need after Soccer City/Aztec Ghetto goes through

I'll file this with the other fantasy you posted in this thread.  You should really stop while you're behind.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

I thought I already set this record straight a year ago.  K5 left to start Aztec's Fight. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Supposedly Amauri Hardy has commited to UNLV.

4-star ESPN recruit who committed to Brad Underwood and Oklahoma State, but reopened his recruitment after Underwood left....

The pieces keep coming in.

If UNLV can land Shakur Juiston....UNLV will compete at the top of the MWC... Talk about a turn around nobody saw coming.

WE BACK BOYSSS.... Can you merge WOOOOOOOO thread @mugtang   ?

This is front board worthy....

Juiston was heavily recruited by Kansas and Iowa State...... Prepare for salty ass Iowa State fans...

UNLV is contender boys.

Menzies just landed...

A 5 star All American 7 footer...future lottery pick.

#1 JC player in the country.

A 4-star combo guard that was once committed to Oklahoma State.

All within 24 hours....

HOLY +++++ING SHIT.

3 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I thought I already set this record straight a year ago.  K5 left to start Aztec's Fight. 

everybody knows that K5 wrote his "farewell cruel mwcboard" speech to you and went away all butthurt. You're a good guy to let bygones be bygones though mug. I take back all the things i said about ya.

#AtLeastSomeOfThemAnyways

#Maybe

12667677.jpeg

5 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Supposedly Amauri Hardy has commited to UNLV.

4-star ESPN recruit who committed to Brad Underwood and Oklahoma State, but reopened his recruitment after Underwood left....

The pieces keep coming in.

If UNLV can land Shakur Juiston....UNLV will compete at the top of the MWC... Talk about a turn around nobody saw coming.

Hardy, Rafus, and Juiston would be unbelievably good adds. Those guys with McCoy, Morgan, Mooring, Bell, and Smith would be incredible considering how terrible we were this last year. Clyburn, who was a starter, may not even see the floor.