Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

58 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

SJS FB won four consecutive off season "crootin'" championships under Caragher.

Those banners are all hanging in the new North End Zone Complex.

But enough about us, this is UNLV's moment

#CongratsRebs #BaskIngInTheGlory

No you didnt.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

I dont see how Menzies can do less than Rice did.

He can't, most coaches could have done more with Rice's recruits then Rice did. I like Dave, got to talk to him at the MWC Tourney but head coach is not something he should ever be again. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Yeah, that would've helped.  Then again we'd all (including me) bitch about a recruiting thread on the sports board.

Can't win.

Congrats Rebs.

No, this is the proper use of the sports board.  Rumors belong on the recruiting board.

45 minutes ago, VincentVegaBond said:

Let's not start suckin each other's popcicles just yet. It's one thing to get good recruits. It's another to finish above 7th on the MWC with them and make a post season. 

Dave Rice: Never Forget!!! ?

This is why I'm waiting on thumping my chest. I want to see what Menzies can do with this talent before I start running my mouth. I think there is a 0% chance he does a little as Rice, but he may not win the conference. 

Just a 7 Foot McDonald's All American coming at ya in the MWC.

If Zimm could give us 11 and 9....McCoy can give us 15 and 10. This dude will have a 20 and 20 game next season.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Dwayne Benjamin...McCoy's brother (and former Oregon Duck 2 seasons ago....dropped 21 on Rebels in MGM) getting hated on by Oregon for these tweets.

Vegas' Troy Brown Jr headed to Oregon took offense to this...

LOL...Benjamin throws shade right back at Troy.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Guest RoscoesDad
29 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

Great news! We new Marv was known as a great recruiter and here's proof. Let's see what he can do with McCoy.

Plus Marvin's staff is a lot better than Rice's staff.  LaFleur and Jeter are real assets.  I am confident these kids will be coached up a hell of a lot better than the last staff did with those kids.

1 hour ago, RoscoesDad said:

Plus Marvin's staff is a lot better than Rice's staff.  LaFleur and Jeter are real assets.  I am confident these kids will be coached up a hell of a lot better than the last staff did with those kids.

Agreed. All of his staff are very good coaches. Multi-talented, not one dimensional.