Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Le Pen vs Macron.

Dont know shit about this election, but I keep hearing this stuff about Le Pen being "alt-right", but on her wiki page it says she supports gay marriage, accepts abortion and against the death penalty...

:blink:

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

It's because she's virulently anti-immigrant. 

Her life's mission has been scrubbing her father's legacy of blatant racism and anti-Semitism and packaging similar policies into a nicely couched  "xenophobia for kids" that's more palatable to the general public 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

If Le Pen wins the EU is done for.  Might as well rename it the 4th Reich then. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

40 minutes ago, mugtang said:

If Le Pen wins the EU is done for.  Might as well rename it the 4th Reich then. 

With her, Drumpf and Putin we'd have a new trio for the Axis of Evil 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

15 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

Dont know shit about this election, but I keep hearing this stuff about Le Pen being "alt-right", but on her wiki page it says she supports gay marriage, accepts abortion and against the death penalty...

:blink:

The party was started by her father and was openly neo Nazi until recently.

10 hours ago, just_chris said:

With her, Drumpf and Putin we'd have a new trio for the Axis of Evil 

Hahahaha. Oh wait....ur serious. ?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

5 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Hahahaha. Oh wait....ur serious. ?

And the best part is with bootlickers like you they'd have free reign to destroy freedom and democracy everywhere 

2 minutes ago, just_chris said:

And the best part is with bootlickers like you they'd have free reign to destroy freedom and democracy everywhere 

I remember when evil used to mean people that murdered, tortured and gassed their own citizens. Now according to you it's someone you disagree with politically. It's morons like you ruining this Country. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

8 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

I remember when evil used to mean people that murdered, tortured and gassed their own citizens. Now according to you it's someone you disagree with politically. It's morons like you ruining this Country. 

There are different levels of evil, someone who tortures and kills cats isn't evil? Someone who hates another because of the color of their skin isn't evil? 

From dictionary.com

Evil: adjective, morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked  

1 minute ago, just_chris said:

There are different levels of evil, someone who tortures and kills cats isn't evil? Someone who hates another because of the color of their skin isn't evil? 

From dictionary.com

Evil: adjective, morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked  

According to ur definition, homosexuality is evil. That's odd.....

what "evil" thing has Trump done? 

10 minutes ago, renoskier said:

????????

You have to understand you are dealing with the most hateful person on the board, he's so anti gay it wouldn't surprise me at all if he actually was gay. 

22 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Hahahaha you are so predictable....  I knew you were going to say something about homosexuality, you really are too easy to predict. 

12 minutes ago, just_chris said:

Hahahaha you are so predictable....  I knew you were going to say something about homosexuality, you really are too easy to predict. 

And part 2 of my question? ?

37 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

I'd have to say walking in on women changing for a power play is "morally wrong". 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

I'd have to say walking in on women changing for a power play is "morally wrong". 

Is lying morally wrong? What about cheating on ur wife with ur intern? 

Are those people "evil"?