Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Le Pen vs Macron.

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

Is lying morally wrong? What about cheating on ur wife with ur intern? 

Are those people "evil"?

I don't know how to judge to content of a person. Lying is generally morally wrong. Cheating on a wife with an intern is morally wrong.

I fail to see how homosexuality is morally wrong. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

I don't know how to judge to content of a person. Lying is generally morally wrong. Cheating on a wife with an intern is morally wrong.

I fail to see how homosexuality is morally wrong. 

Soooo Bill Clinton is evil?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

Soooo Bill Clinton is evil?

Reading is your friend

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I don't know how to judge to content of a person.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

And part 2 of my question? ?

I could start by bragging about committing sexual assault but maybe you think that's an acceptable way of doing things

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Just now, happycamper said:

Reading is your friend

U said cheating on ur wife with an intern is morally wrong (Bill Clinton). 

Chris said morally wrong people are evil. 

Im just helping u morons connect the dots. 

So according to u and Chris, Bill Clinton is evil.....no?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, just_chris said:

I could start by bragging about committing sexual assault but maybe you think that's an acceptable way of doing things

Was Bill Clinton cheating on his wife during a power play with an intern immoral?

7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Everyone is both. Don't judge.

Image result for small yin yang

Hey as long as u guys are consistent in your analysis of evil I'm ok with that. If you think Bill Clinton also formed an axis of evil then we can move on. Just don't want any hypocritical definitions where rules don't apply to lefties. 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Weren't those women underage as well?

Did he go to prison for that?

24 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Was Bill Clinton cheating on his wife during a power play with an intern immoral?

Abso phucking lutely it was he's a scum bag as well and if any of the rape allegations are true his wife is for standing by his side  

42 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Do you suck this bad at comprehension and telling characters apart when you read the bible?

1 hour ago, WyomingCoog said:

I think if someone displays a continued pattern of doing something that is morally wrong and then defends their actions by lying about it then yes they are evil. Clinton knew what he was doing was morally wrong on multiple levels and then when busted he lied under oath about it. That is evil although as I said there are different levels of evil. While I joked about Drumpf, Le Pen and Putin being the new axis of evil the only person of those three who even begins to approach the type of evil you described as far as torturing and gassing people is Putin if you believe everything on the internet. I don't believe all of it but a lot of his opponents seem to suffer eventful deaths. Clinton power playing a naive young intern into screwing him in the oval office is bad but the man's not Pol Pot. 

By contrast if you do something morally wrong and it's clear you learned from it or it was a mistake you screwed up, that doesn't make you evil. 

I think using "u" and "ur" to replace "you" and "your/you're" is morally wrong and therefore evil.

"BYU is like a 4-year-long church dance with 20,000 chaperones all waiting for you to forget to shave one morning so they can throw you out." -GeoAg

l.jpg

14 hours ago, just_chris said:

And the best part is with bootlickers like you they'd have free reign to destroy freedom and democracy everywhere 

The bootlickers (aka Trumpanzees) are so filled with hate and paranoia that it's impossible to talk sense with them. I've given up trying, but I admire your efforts. 

azqf9bgN-kDxf3qKNEoqhOpDCKBwkw85H6-9s7k0r8d9oZGRedaDAJU1UvuP5WTPBW5la08wFMA5VXCJw0zVOzyrGGZs5TwYVUwTmgjnpqBn6CIAt4gM47QbPqBsIaihpgSDLUSxAFjodlZ11CihjFXXgrzG_T1U1eVo8Y1U84AEgKtAU3H3JXIsatJPTcl0PtBA__jnRAEVsB-cOyYv_vMj_9oAUiKn0tSoF5yOs0dQZust_Su8_traq1k_riBG3Mp0_AaXWBeCrguHPgmZhBIwCoibEEGaxgC7jVTQhIXlhT5q7G8pL4l6aCEZ2k5wAdMFmIYqFZCvOdb4pqO2nIDECaWB7DOC2Em0jHXi3a4y8rBipfIxUwELOKREmtnTOQ6rG4QeGVY71LZUqCqGBWihSSSHSNGyoK5BlLsy55tF8TUojZxWzs6OBq8Ccit-SEpILm04NBB_Z7WBb_omcyGxtezGVmz171kNxJSa-ZPz_IXcdvB9tLkPC-golLw5RM5kKOmtzdeEBW_HJZfeF6uc-Wat8vPSMRBvXFyI5dbKwF7teArKdPDW7C5MYnDYeLJlnqLrKBZpjkAjLmU6zjemIzQI99Jj930Hpyv6zrePvqpFzDiQxw=w640-h456-no

33 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

No they weren't. 

Let me rephrase that to holocaust denier. usually the two go hand in hand.

"But despite these displays of public memory, the unthinkable has happened. The National Front — a political party founded by a convicted Holocaust denier — has mounted a surprisingly credible bid for the French presidency.

The party’s founder, Jean-Marie Le Pen, now 88, once dismissed concentration camps such as Drancy as a “detail of history,” a remark that landed him in the political wilderness for decades. Now, a very real scenario exists in which his daughter, Marine Le Pen, could win the upcoming French elections.

Has the “past that will not pass” passed after all? Or has it merely ceased to matter?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as-frances-far-right-national-front-rises-memory-of-its-past-fades/2017/01/26/dfeb0d42-e1ac-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html?utm_term=.80cc8ad2baa0

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Trying to say the party was openly neo-nazi based on the fact the old man is a racist is one hell of a stretch. 

The old man started the party and I believe was it's leader until 2011. Through most of the parties history, it was lead by a man who was openly anti Semitic.