Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

State of Wyoming's average age is rapidly getting older.

3 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Any chance they rename to the HPA&GC (High Performance Altitude and Geriatric Center)?

This particular facility (which looks like an Elementary school btw) does not include any premium seating or amenities for game days.  MISTAKE.  

They need to be able to wheel all the old people to and from their seats and the Old Farts home.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

It would be very interesting to see what the enrollment, demographics, and costs are for Wyoming vs. Colorado State since both schools are in relatively close proximity to each other.  What changes could be made to make UW more competitive for students?

11 hours ago, Rampage said:

Look at the data:

1 Cheyenne Laramie 60,096

2 Casper Natrona 55,9883

3 Laramie Albany 31,312

Combine the three and they could be California's 40th largest city.

Boom goes the dynamite.

15 minutes ago, Fido said:

It would be very interesting to see what the enrollment, demographics, and costs are for Wyoming vs. Colorado State since both schools are in relatively close proximity to each other.  What changes could be made to make UW more competitive for students?

To answer your question, CSU could buy Whyoming, make it a satellite campus called Colorado State University-Laramie, and the Ramboys could play 1/3 of their football home games at War Memorial Stadium. They could build dorms in Cheyenne and students could commute to take classes at both campuses!!!

Boom goes the dynamite.

Guest Dr. Dre
3 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

To answer your question, CSU could buy Whyoming, make it a satellite campus called Colorado State University-Laramie, and the Ramboys could play 1/3 of their football home games at War Memorial Stadium. They could build dorms in Cheyenne and students could commute to take classes at both campuses!!!

THAT would surpass the Burn of the Century (Utah leaving byu in their dust)

13 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Funny. Fort Collins has one. Part of the 40k student plan.

My Mormon buddy in St. George couldn't be married in the temple there because his fiance wasn't born into the Church like he was or some such BS.

Gotta wonder if it would have been different had the roles been reversed.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, Scooter said:

This particular facility (which looks like an Elementary school btw) does not include any premium seating or amenities for game days.  MISTAKE.  

They need to be able to wheel all the old people to and from their seats and the Old Farts home.

This is a service that can bring jobs to Wyoming.  I think there is a general one called Lift Line.  But I think they could get a service catered for all Wyoming sports events to target these people.  

I think if they added Bingo or at least some kino play during halftime at games.  They could sell that thing out every game. At least this could generate more cash flow.  

Another idea I have is 50 cent hot dog night.  People go crazy for that stuff.  

Guest #1Stunner
20 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

My Mormon buddy in St. George couldn't be married in the temple there because his fiance wasn't born into the Church like he was or some such BS.

As was already explained to you, you are confused on this.  No such policy exists.  Ask any of the Mormons on here.  

I'll link to a few who aren't BYU fans:

@ag4fr

@StanfordAggie

@Agster

2 hours ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Not sure if serious but think yes.

Another fail post, Stunner. You're on a roll and not in a good way.

The only one I would consider is the one on the far right and that is only if I am in an altered state or put a bag over her head with a picture taped to it of some hot chick. 

2 hours ago, Scooter said:

Well there are game day amenities in the HAPC, including two decks which look out on the field from the second floor. But please continue yapping about things you nothing about.

CSEwe couldn't buy season tickets to Wyoming...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

45 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

That doesn't sound right. Your buddy might have left something out of the story. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I don't think CSU has the available bonding capacity.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, Fido said:

Population density

3 hours ago, Scooter said:

Premium seating in an end zone?