Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Chase Jeter visiting the Aztecs

13 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

He's overrated. Don't care where he ends up as long as it's not unlv.

Overrated? Seems like UNLV and Jeter would be a perfect match; don't the Rebels specialize in overrated 4 and 5 star recruits?

Mashall and Caroline transferred from MVC schools..Marshall was an all conference guy.  Caroline was the freshman of the year...

The Martins were part-time starters..Caleb 19 starts 30 minutes a game in the ACC.  Cody got 11 starts but 25 minutes a night in the ACC..

Kendall Stephens played very well as a frosh for Purdue then had some injuries and a personal tragedy.

Hallice Cook was also very good as a frosh but was injured for much of the rest of his career..

Leland King was one of the leading scorers in the IVY league.

I know you want to just rip on other schools but as you have even admitted most of what you post is bullshit..

By the by...Mussleman took over a team that won 9 games the year before to 24 wins with no transfers on the active roster..The only two guys who weren't returners from the 9 win debacle were Drew and Oliver.  Both came in as freshmen.  This year's team won 28 guys with 3 transfers though only two guys played much and neither was a transfer from a power 5 conference..

To be sure Nevada is unlikely to get 5 star freshmen, but Muss knows how to adjust his team to the players he has and figures out how to win..

Until UNLV starts to win again ( and I hope they do soon) you would be advised to keep quiet about stuff you know nothing about..

Ph..I do not believe for a second that you were a virgin until recently or went to a whore house last week..I think you are an attention whore trolling a message board..That's fine..Message boards have rooms for all sorts of posters..However, you yourself said you throw shit at the wall to see what sticks  You were wrong about the transfers Muss brought in and I called you out for it..

I want UNLV to get good again and the sooner the better..I hope you get some of the great recruits Menzies is pursuing..It is good for the MC when multiple schools are good..You just bash anything any other MW school does and frankly I don't find you the least bit knowledgeable about basketball..

I wouldn't mind Jeter to the Aztecs. I don't really see him as a great player. Zimm grabed all the headlines at Gorman and Jeter benefited from matching up against 6' 3" power forwards. Jeter was the third best big on his own team (Collins was a junior).