Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Have any prominent leaders of the Democratic party condemned Antifa and BAMN

4 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Everyone here has been condemning both sides. There is no bias.

"Have any prominent leaders of the Democratic party condemned Antifa and BAMN?"

You claim it shows others bias on this board yet refuse to answer the question... who has the real bias here?

Remember when the left, media and other politicians demanded Trump to denounce the "alt-right" because they supported him? It was a huge outrage over a couple of morons with white hats on.

Nwo you have the violent and free speech hating hippies on campuses nationwide, but not a peep from these same people.

Nobody is defending fascists scum. Both sides are equally trash. This has been established.

So without deflecting or saying "but nazis"   .....Where are the prominent voices of the left condemning these groups? 

One side has people that actually call themselves Nazis. Plus klansmen, And there are a hell of a lot more of those folks than violent hippies.

5 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

One side has people that actually call themselves Nazis. Plus klansmen, And there are a hell of a lot more of those folks than violent hippies.

There are like 5 nazis and 2 clansmen left in the country.   

How do you figure they outnumber just the members of the Berkeley administration?

7 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I don't agree with this at all.  Nazis and Klansman in the US are pretty small in numbers, in my opinion.  Hippies on the other hand...

Do you have a link backing this claim?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Lol. Quit being an obtuse douchebag and quit acting like people on here are too stupid to recognize rhetorical questions. 

I'm a douchebag for calling it like I see it. Got it. Yes or No questions sure are hard.

See how Just Chris answered? It's quite simple really. The fact that our hypocritical leaders and media does their job when wanting Trump to denounce, but practically ignore the violence and attack on free speech on campuses is simply ridiculous.

It's bias politics. It's intent is to divide.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Just now, bluerules009 said:

How do you figure they outnumber just the members of the Berkeley administration?

Because the media and left Props those 5 up on cameras and articles...and claim it's an epidemic.

Meanwhile these loons on the left who hate free speech get a pass.

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

There's a lot more nazis today than there were in your day. 

3 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

I'm a douchebag for calling it like I see it. Got it. Yes or No questions sure are hard.

See how Just Chris answered? It's quite simple really. The fact that our hypocritical leaders and media does their job when wanting Trump to denounce, but practically ignore the violence and attack on free speech on campuses is simply ridiculous.

It's bias politics. It's intent is to divide.

Did you read my posts and what I responded to? I chided halfman for "loling" at the idea of fascists, as if authoritarianism isn't a problem on both sides of the aisle. 

It seems like you're giving me an argument that isn't based in what I'm actually saying

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

There's a lot more nazis today than there were in your day. 

Did you read my posts and what I responded to? I chided halfman for "loling" at the idea of fascists, as if authoritarianism isn't a problem on both sides of the aisle. 

It seems like you're giving me an argument that isn't based in what I'm actually saying

I'm still loling at the idea that BAMN and Antifa actually think the people they beating up are fascists.  Authoritarianisn and fascism are not the same thing.

Old dude said that the fascists outnumbered them and won.  Still laughing at that.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I'm still loling at the idea that BAMN and Antifa actually think the people they beating up are fascists.  Authoritarianisn and fascism are not the same thing.

Old dude said that the fascists outnumbered them and won.  Still laughing at that.

Oh gotcha. I thought you were lolling at the idea that fascists are a problem at all

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Halfman has consistently said it's a problem on both sides though.

The thread had a purpose and question. It was sidetracked by people like you and OLD SD by going back to the loons on the right...which have nothing to do with this thread.

You then claim he has a bias, but still refuse to answer the question of the thread title.

It's just a small example on what is seen on the largest platform. Media and high ranking democrats don't care.

Even after the Berkeley protests..their statements were mostly about the threat of federal funding and not the silencing of free speech.

It's be nice if we had some balance in this country. You know...leaving both sides in the shadows..or condemning both sides with equal words.

Unless...you know. Their intent is to divide and paint broad pictures...which is where the "trump voters are nazis" comes in.

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Oh gotcha. I thought you were lolling at the idea that fascists are a problem at all

Likewise, given the initial post you quoted I originally assumed you were agreeing with SDSU that the "fascists" won the fight.

Ahhh the internet.

For those who are unaware, I suggest you look up a group called the Red Front Fighters League. Parallels between that group and Antifa/BAMN have already been drawn...That group used to fight in the streets with the (at that time) nascent NAZI party of Germany. Antifa/BAMN are inexcusable because they provide further justification/cover for Alt-Right/Authoritarian oriented activists and their world view imo.

52 minutes ago, pokebball said:

I don't agree with this at all.  Nazis and Klansman in the US are pretty small in numbers, in my opinion.  Hippies on the other hand...

Do you have a link backing this claim?

There are more hippies for certain. But to be fair, most are busy smoking weed in alarming amounts.

47 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Most of the fascists are on the left these days.   Authoritarianism seems to be one thing big portions of the left and right can agree on.

The last clansman I knew about was a democratic senator.

I haven't ever seen anyone who called themselves a nazi other then on TV drama's.

Now left wing fascists are a dime a dozen.

23 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

For those who are unaware, I suggest you look up a group called the Red Front Fighters League. Parallels between that group and Antifa/BAMN have already been drawn...That group used to fight in the streets with the (at that time) nascent NAZI party of Germany. Antifa/BAMN are inexcusable because they provide further justification/cover for Alt-Right/Authoritarian oriented activists and their world view imo.

All sorts of wtf in this post.  There is no comparison between the Red Front and silly little spoiled brat criminals that make up Antifa and BAMN.  92% of which live at home with their parents.  http://m.bild.de/regional/berlin/linksextremismus/92-prozent-der-berliner-linksradikalen-wohnen-noch-bei-mutti-44249918.bildMobile.html#fromWall

So the only reason they are inexcusable is becaue it provides justification for the views of "alt right activists" (never heard that term before) not because they are committing crimes in the name of politics which is a dangerous precedent, shown throughout history.  Gotcha.

13 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Most of the fascists are on the left these days.   Authoritarianism seems to be one thing big portions of the left and right can agree on.

The last clansman I knew about was a democratic senator.

I haven't ever seen anyone who called themselves a nazi other then on TV drama's.

Now left wing fascists are a dime a dozen.

Eh I have. A couple times. You just don't go to as weird a places on the internet as I do. There's more than you would think but they tend to be losers irl.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was speaking specifically to the most recent violence in Berkeley. I was using, too generally obviously, the term "fascist" to denote the right-wing protestors (or counter-protestors, not sure who showed up first). I'm not under the illusion that they have a sufficiently coherent set of beliefs to qualify as fascists.

The newspaper account I read the next day said the leftists got the worst of the fighting.

I still think this is a tempest in a teapot.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

13 minutes ago, roswellcoug said:

Too bad the Berkeley police are so in bed with the protesters that they can't do what the Auburn U police did

https://twitter.com/SamAWilloughby/status/854471410269421568/video/1  

i wonder if they say the same(take your mask off) down south when the KKK and it's members march in full garb?

4 minutes ago, AztecSU said:

i wonder if they say the same(take your mask off) down south when the KKK and it's members march in full garb?

I imagine they enforce the rule on everyone. Do they have KKK marches on campus? I haven't ever heard of one.

I guess they just hang out in the labs now...

https://twitter.com/PresidentMazey/status/823540064424706048/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mediaite.com%2Fonline%2Fcollege-student-posts-picture-of-klan-rally-on-campus-turns-out-to-be-lab-equipment%2F