Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

CSU gets a good one

14 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

http://www.reporterherald.com/sports/ci_30938867/

I watched this guys highlights.  A very sweet touch in the paint.  He'll frustrate the hell out of some really solid defensive players.  Eligible immediately and has two to play two.

For all his faults, LE is a good talent evaluator. 

54 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Maybe UNLV should crawl up to 2nd to last place before questioning other teams. 

As @Rosegreen says, all you can do is brag about finishing near the top of a shitty conference.  You have no national aspirations, whereas we do.  Another thing I would like to point out is that Larry Eustachy would take the players we have gotten over the last five years over the players he has gotten over the last five years without even thinking about it.

4 hours ago, ph90702 said:

As @Rosegreen says, all you can do is brag about finishing near the top of a shitty conference.  You have no national aspirations, whereas we do.

While I am happy to call out bullshit when I read it, and this post ^^^^ is bullshit, I like to stay away from name calling. You, however, have broken my resolve with your uber douchy posting style. Congrats, dweeb, you win my Most Useless Poster Of the Day award. 

1 minute ago, Posturedoc said:

While I am happy to call out bullshit when I read it, and this post ^^^^ is bullshit, I like to stay away from name calling. You, however, have broken my resolve with your uber douchy posting style. Congrats, dweeb, you win my Most Useless Poster Of the Day award. 

You know that Eustachy would take UNLV's players if he could.  He even tried to get the UNLV job because he knows it's the best job in the conference, and it's not even debatable.because he knows it's the best job in the conference, and it's not even debatable.

5 hours ago, ph90702 said:

As @Rosegreen says, all you can do is brag about finishing near the top of a shitty conference.  You have no national aspirations, whereas we do.  Another thing I would like to point out is that Larry Eustachy would take the players we have gotten over the last five years over the players he has gotten over the last five years without even thinking about it.

Hell yes, he'd take UNLV's players.  Even further, he'd actually win with them.

Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

You're proving my point.  UNLV is doing right by recruiting good players.

Not proving your point.  UNLV is wasting good talent.

UNLV was brought into this conference to upgrade our BB profile.  I get that that UNLV FB has improved and is worth respect for what they've done, but that's not what you're here for.  You're here to make us respectable in BB.   Any chance that might happen in the foreseeable future?  UNLV BB has not lived up to expectations.  Will that change?

I'm not anti-UNLV by any means, just asking where you are are with the masterplan.

17 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Not proving your point.  UNLV is wasting good talent.

UNLV was brought into this conference to upgrade our BB profile.  I get that that UNLV FB has improved and is worth respect for what they've done, but that's not what you're here for.  You're here to make us respectable in BB.   Any chance that might happen in the foreseeable future?  UNLV BB has not lived up to expectations.  Will that change?

I'm not anti-UNLV by any means, just asking where you are are with the masterplan.

UNLV is fine.  They will be much more talented next year, and Brandon McCoy will be the best player on the team.  Menzies will be able to play 9-10 players, and guys won't be dragging at the end of games.

21 hours ago, ph90702 said:

UNLV is fine.  They will be much more talented next year, and Brandon McCoy will be the best player on the team.  Menzies will be able to play 9-10 players, and guys won't be dragging at the end of games.

I hope your right.  I'm sincere when I say that I want to see UNLV succeed.  Hell, UNLV and CSU collaborate on a lot of research.  I just get tired of hearing how amazing UNLV BB is.  We should be hearing how amazing UNLV BB was.  It's absolutely essential to the MWC that UNLV get back to prominence, but you are not their now.

BTW, we're all looking to get nationally relevant.  We're all up against a little thing called the P5.

9 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I hope your right.  I'm sincere when I say that I want to see UNLV succeed.  Hell, UNLV and CSU collaborate on a lot of research.  I just get tired of hearing how amazing UNLV BB is.  We should be hearing how amazing UNLV BB was.  It's absolutely essential to the MWC that UNLV get back to prominence, but you are not their now.

BTW, we're all looking to get nationally relevant.  We're all up against a little thing called the P5.

CSU is a great nutritional school.  Len Cordain is there.