Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

NCAA Considering Moving Start of College Basketball Season

18 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

It's the whole if you give a mouse a cookie argument. 3 days this year, before we know it, season kick off will be Labor Day.

Yeah, I agree. I'd be happy with BB starting Jan 1st and then March madness would become june madness. Anything to shorten the Dead Zone between BB ending and FB starting. F'ing brutal. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Traitmanz said:

Wouldnt it be better on saturdays?

I work in TV production and read the trades magazines. Saturday is not a great TV ratings night because a lot of people go out to dinner, movies, parties, etc. on that night. That's why many networks air repeats on Saturday nights instead of inve$ting in original programming.

13 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, I agree. I'd be happy with BB starting Jan 1st and then March madness would become june madness. Anything to shorten the Dead Zone between BB ending and FB starting. F'ing brutal. 

Summer sports void

1 hour ago, crixus said:

I work in TV production and read the trades magazines. Saturday is not a great TV ratings night because a lot of people go out to dinner, movies, parties, etc. on that night. That's why many networks air repeats on Saturday nights instead of inve$ting in original programming.

Traveling is the same thing for the airlines on Saturdays. They're slow because many people leave Friday and come back Sunday. 

kat.jpg