Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Former Frog: UNLV

I think history was made here today, I believe this is @4UNLV's very first thread she started.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I think history was made here today, I believe this is @4UNLV's very first thread she started.

http://www.mwcboard.com/index.php?/profile/6037-4unlv/&do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

She's started quite a few threads.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

really, must been some boring shit for me not to notice.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

2 minutes ago, FormerFrog said:

It's not the 90s anymore gents... 1 BID... This talk of signing McDs AAs is crazy talk... but if you want to daydream about the 90s, don't forget some lube.

Yeah, we haven't had very many McDonald's all Americans in the last 4 or 5 years, only about 10. Nothing like the 90s, for sure. Time to step it up. 

On 4/22/2017 at 3:23 PM, FormerFrog said:

It's not the 90s anymore gents... 1 BID... This talk of signing McDs AAs is crazy talk... but if you want to daydream about the 90s, don't forget some lube.

:D

8 hours ago, toonkee said:

Icing on this thread's cake was Andre Rafus decommitting from TCU to go to UNLV as well.

Anything else you want to talk about, frog?

He wanted to come to TCU, but unfortunately his academic work was not sufficient enough to gain admission to the university.  Sometimes that just happens.