Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV Basketball Dodges a Bullet

How did unlv dodge a bullet?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

26 minutes ago, mugtang said:

How did unlv dodge a bullet?

Rob Jeter was being considered for the spot.  He's a former Wisconsin assistant.  If he left, then Jordan Johnson, the starting point guard for next year, may have followed him.

20 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Rob Jeter was being considered for the spot.  He's a former Wisconsin assistant.  If he left, then Jordan Johnson, the starting point guard for next year, may have followed him.

Well, you should've made that clear.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I see what you're saying, but my post was geared more towards UNLV fans, and I figured they are familiar with what's going on.

You're talking about UNLV basketball... they've been following every team BUT UNLV! :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I see what you're saying, but my post was geared more towards UNLV fans, and I figured they are familiar with what's going on.

That's fair. But this isn't rebelnet.  We're not all intune with what's happening at unlv.  Especially stuff like that.  And this is why we have the mwcboard. 

10 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

I honestly only expected to have Rob Jeter for a year given his resume. I figured this would be a short stop-over until he landed another HC gig somewhere.

same here, it's only a matter of time.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

you actually think johnson would/could transfer and sit out ANOTHER year?

not happening.