Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troy Brown Jr to UNLV?

16 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You are starting threads about a guy who signed a LOI with OR and thumping your chest over shit that happened almost 30 years ago. 

No wonder you cant get laid. Chicks pick up on that desperate/crazy, socially retarded shit and run for cover. 

I got laid a week ago, and I'm working on getting laid again.

1 minute ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You didn't get laid.  You over paid  a whore. It's not the same thing. 

That's not what the dictionary says.  I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. You see, the power of positive thoughts.

6 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

That's not what the dictionary says.  I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. I did get laid. You see, the power of positive thoughts.

The power of positive thought got you to a whore house .  And you seem proud of it.  Nice work. Positive thinking has worked wonders with you 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

8 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

The power of positive thought got you to a whore house .  And you seem proud of it.  Nice work. Positive thinking has worked wonders with you 

I felt great coming out, and I still feel great about it.

Random thought, but I got a tennis match at 5:30, and I'm feeling hungry.  It's weird because I ate at 1 PM.

24 minutes ago, quickdraw said:

New year....same thread

People think I'm dumb, but I got a thread about a guy who wrote a tweet that could literally mean anything into four pages so far.  I got the thread about me getting laid at a brothel up to thirteen pages.

I know that @mugtang is happy because I generate traffic.

26 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

People think I'm dumb, but I got a thread about a guy who wrote a tweet that could literally mean anything into four pages so far.  I got the thread about me getting laid at a brothel up to thirteen pages.

I know that @mugtang is happy because I generate traffic.

I'm glad someone is profiting off of your patheticness.  If this is truly you, it is quite sad.

If you are trolling, and I think you are, it is even more pathetic to take the time to build the persona. 

6 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I'm glad someone is profiting off of your patheticness.  If this is truly you, it is quite sad.

If you are trolling, and I think you are, it is even more pathetic to take the time to build the persona. 

I'd say it's a little bit of both.  I'm going to live life my way, and I'm going to do what makes me happy.  I'm done comparing myself to others.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, Rosegreen said:

I dunno, need more than just an ominous tweet and didn't he sign with the Ducks? 

That being said if Brown jr, Hardy, Juiston, and McCoy all sign, I think I'll eat my shorts if that happens. 

I think that would invite an NCAA investigation. Lots of talk swirling

hQbJv0R.jpg

hTKgPYW.jpgt8rHyxq.gif

59 minutes ago, FormerFrog said:

hQbJv0R.jpg

yep, they gotta come up with something as to why the rebs would get these players. i mean, vegas or Ames,for example. beats me.

3 hours ago, FormerFrog said:

hQbJv0R.jpg

Yeah and the last time the NCAA went on a witch hunt in Las Vegas, they ended up having to shell out millions to Tark. 

3 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Yeah and the last time the NCAA went on a witch hunt in Las Vegas, they ended up having to shell out millions to Tark. 

NCAA tried to get a change of venue, when they couldn't they didn't think they'd get a fair jury trial in LV so they paid up.  Go figure.. 

2 hours ago, wolfan8431 said:

NCAA tried to get a change of venue, when they couldn't they didn't think they'd get a fair jury trial in LV so they paid up.  Go figure.. 

it might be worth mentioning that tarkanian wouldn't have brought suit if he actually did all the things the ncaa accused him of.

and college basketball should be thanking tarkanian, because before he brought that suit there was NO due process for anybody. none, whatsoever, the ncaa could do whatever they wanted without giving a reason or providing any evidence, or even tell you what they were investigating you for.

On 4/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, ph90702 said:

I got laid a week ago, and I'm working on getting laid again.

I'm proud of you bucko, you've got the right idea. Relationships are shit.... 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

On 4/21/2017 at 5:59 PM, ph90702 said:

Exactly.  All they can do is brag about winning a shit conference that nobody cares about.

We are your Daddy.  Learn it.  Love it.  Live it.