Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Troy Brown Jr to UNLV?

29 minutes ago, k5james said:

IF it happens then the post would be in the right spot.   It hasn't so it's not...not a difficult concept to grasp.

i agree, it isn't difficult. and if you click on any unlv threads in the recruiting forums you'll see that we post there 99% of the time. MY point was simply that if there is a thread in the main section, we all have the option of skipping past it. personally i think ph is again creating something out of nothing, to me it is just a fun 'what if', similar to all the realignment threads that we will see over the next few months.

i think we are all bored already, and that it likely will get worse in the upcoming months, lol.

It's the off season. The front page right now has the following threads:

NHL

Warbow vs. Wyo troll/smack talk thread

NFL

We should add TCU (wtf?)

and the "Irrelevant Thread"

Yet talking about UNLV possibly getting two top 6 guys in the country is OT and nobody wants to hear that.  :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, ph90702 said:

The last arguments I'm going to make in this thread about UNLV basketball transcending conference are that the MW needs us more than we need them and that UNLV recruits and lands the best players in the conference.  Schools like Utah State, Colorado State, etc. couldn't even make the top ten of some of the players we landed.  As rosegreen said, we aim to compete nationally.  Schools like UNR consider winning the MW and getting booted in the first round of the NCAA Tournament a success.  We at UNLV don't.  Lastly, if you gave each P5 the same salary at UNLV as they make at their current job, at least half would leave their current job.

Yes, and the results of your "best players in the conference", has been spectacular!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

29 minutes ago, toonkee said:

NHL

NFL

We should add TCU (wtf?)

Yet talking about UNLV possibly getting two top 6 guys in the country is OT and nobody wants to hear that.  :rolleyes:

Correct.

Last couple years everyone on this board got their shots in at unlv. Playtime is over and everyone needs to pucker up because Runnin' Rebels are comin'. 

57 minutes ago, toonkee said:

NHL

NFL

We should add TCU (wtf?)

I think you're confusing interest and facts with PH continuing to throw chit against a wall. Obviously it would be big news for the state of MWC bball if Menzies lands these players.

2 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Correct.

Last couple years everyone on this board got their shots in at unlv. Playtime is over and everyone needs to pucker up because Runnin' Rebels are comin'....in their hand.

fify

3 hours ago, Rosegreen said:

Correct.

Last couple years everyone on this board got their shots in at unlv. Playtime is over and everyone needs to pucker up because Runnin' Rebels are comin'. 

Lmfao...we're scared...really we are...

5 hours ago, LoboMan59 said:

Yes, and the results of your "best players in the conference", has been spectacular!

Coming from a Lobo, you of all people should know how a shitty coach with great players can hinder a whole team....

Tim Williams..Elijah Brown....Lost to the worst UNLV roster of ALL-TIME...in The Pit.....lmao, c'mon dude.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

42 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Pucker up. You'd be wise to listen to your old retired coach. 

Nah, we'll just continue to dominate you guys like we have for about a decade now...

11 minutes ago, k5james said:

Nah, we'll just continue to dominate you guys like we have for about a decade now...

could be. but it might be a different game now with fish gone. hopefully dutch can keep it rolling, but we just don't know. i guess we'll find out soon enough...

Just now, 4UNLV said:

could be. but it might be a different game now with fish gone. hopefully dutch can keep it rolling, but we just don't know. i guess we'll find out soon enough...

Fisher will be missed. SDSU has a solid squad for next year, but after that will be the big question mark.

I like the way UNLV is headed though. Recruiting wise we will see a huge pickup the next few years. Pretty crazy we're coming off our worst season ever as a program and we have top 10 in the nation player in SDSU's backyard seriously considering UNLV.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

21 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Exactly.  All they can do is brag about winning a shit conference that nobody cares about.

You are starting threads about a guy who signed a LOI with OR and thumping your chest over shit that happened almost 30 years ago. 

No wonder you cant get laid. Chicks pick up on that desperate/crazy, socially retarded shit and run for cover. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

5 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Chicks pick up on that desperate/crazy, socially retarded shit and run for cover. 

Wouldn't know but you must be speaking from experience so I'll take your word for it.