Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BodyBagGame

Let's get serious about Hawaii vs Wyoming

3 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Wyoming should be ashamed.

Wyoming should be ashamed, of even playing BYU.

We proved this a long time ago. I have a black arm band to prove it.

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

All I know is that BYU humiliated Wyoming in the Poinsettia Bowl.  Wyoming was supposed to be one of the best, toughest teams in the MWC last season, with a great QB.   Well, BYU dominated Wyoming---the Wyoming QB seemed very overrated, too.  I don't think Wyoming has gotten any tougher over the past 20 years.

Craig Bohl was graceful in defeat (not always a Wyoming strong point).

I'm curious to see if Hawaii can at least offer BYU a challenge this year, when BYU plays them.    

If it weren't for Hill showing the BYU cheerleaders the best they've ever had the night before, the BYU football team would have seen him in the first quarter...ballgame!

There was a BYU family sitting to my right, actually praying on Wyo's last drive.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Please, Wyoming fans were all pounding their chests, saying that Wyoming has an NFL QB, and was going to beat BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl.  That QB had a very average arm....Sorry.

And everyone here remembers you guaranteeing a Wyoming victory against BYU, and then running away from that guarantee during the 3rd quarter, when it became clear that BYU was humiliating Wyoming.   I've never read so many excuses about rain before.....  You guys simply had no defense, and no running game.

2016 was supposed to be Wyoming's big year.   Didn't happen.  Coach Bohl was gracious in defeat, and admitted that he hadn't faced a team like BYU all season.

So, with BYU playing 6 MWC games in 2017, you can see why we want to see if the MWC has any challenge for us this season.  And Hawaii is probably the only good MWC school we'll face this year.  The rest are all predicted to be terrible (we don't play SDSU this year).

2016 was suppose to be an big improvement from the year before, and it was.

You're the guy that predicted Wyo would make it to the Poinsettia Bowl.  Shyt your pants when they did.

2 hours ago, Warbow said:

This is FCS type material. Up your game please or GTFO.

Mods @mugtang @BSUTOP25please take away board posting privileges from all FCS schools to include Wyoming. They are reducing the property value of this site by parking their trailer here.

Scoot your fat ass over and make room for my doublewide!

What is the QBs name?   

I rate him lower than O'Korn, we who faced when we played Houston.   Just being honest.   The Wyoming QB is an okay college QB.  What were his stats last year for him to get so much hype?

Hype's coming from those independent east coast know it all beat writers...:)

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, pokebball said:

2016 was suppose to be an big improvement from the year before, and it was.

You're the guy that predicted Wyo would make it to the Poinsettia Bowl.  Shyt your pants when they did.

I predicted Wyoming would make the Poinsettia Bowl....months before the season started.  And I was right.

When Wyoming saw their dream of playing BYU in a bowl game, they gave it all they had.   We had Wyoming fans on here predicting Wyoming would blow BYU out, and that Wyoming's QB was a 1st round draft pick.  Didn't happen.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, pokebball said:

I love Hawaii.  They're our patsy

Didn't Wyoming and Hawaii have a named, rivalry game for a while?  Something about Hawaiian cowboys?

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Didn't Wyoming and Hawaii have a named, rivalry game for a while?  Something about Hawaiian cowboys?

After we drubbed 'em 66-0 four games ago, the trophy strangely disappeared.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, pokebball said:

After we drubbed 'em 66-0 four games ago, the trophy strangely disappeared.

To be fair, Wyoming was too nervous about ever playing Hawaii during the June Jones years.

10 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Yes. And here's the trophy we play for.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

It's the Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) Trophy Rivalry from when we joined the WAC back in 1978.

Wyoming lost the original trophy

528ff3a3413c1.image.jpg

so a new one was created when we joined the MW to renew the rivalry. Which is currently in Hawaii's possession.

5438b2801b119.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C797

Guest Cowboy Junky
17 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

It's the Paniolo (Hawaiian Cowboy) Trophy Rivalry from when we joined the WAC back in 1978.

528ff3a3413c1.image.jpg

so a new one was created when we joined the MW to renew the rivalry. Which is currently in Hawaii's possession.

You better take more pictures of that while you still have it. Make sure all the spam slime has been wiped off before you deliver it to Laramie. :)

Guest Cowboy Junky
4 hours ago, Warbow said:

This is FCS type material. Up your game please or GTFO.

Mods @mugtang @BSUTOP25please take away board posting privileges from all FCS schools to include Wyoming. They are reducing the property value of this site by parking their trailer here.

FCS schools?

Our name isn't listed as a member in the Big West.

Yours is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_West_Conference

14 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

528ff3a3413c1.image.jpg

I'm not gonna lie that new trophy is a hell of a lot sharper looking than the first one. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.