Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

UW High Altitude Performance Center Topping Out (360) video

17 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Your stadium is a turd box. Stay tuned on all the other stuff in your post.

Despite multiple delays and literal crumbling concrete, your stadium will be a rubble pile before SUDS will figure out what they are doing and get anything going, despite the massive population base of the SD metro area..

Based on the progress to date, my money is on the Aztecs playing a year or two in Estadia Caliente.just over over the border

Guest Dr. Dre
1 minute ago, ag4fr said:

Despite multiple delays and literal crumbling concrete, your stadium will be a rubble pile before SUDS will figure out what they are doing and get anything going, despite the massive population base of the SD metro area..

Based on the progress to date, my money is on the Aztecs playing a year or two in Estadia Caliente.just over over the border

Signed,

Fans of every MWC school that is stuck here. (USUCKU, WHY, NEV, SanSUCKState, etc.)

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dre said:

Signed,

Fans of every MWC school that is stuck here. (USUCKU, WHY, NEV, SanSUCKState, etc.)

Sorry, I did not notice the line of P5 conferences that have wanted nothing to do with SUDS ever that are suddenly interested in a football program wiht no stadium, no plans for a stadium, and no money to build a stadium.

Guest Dr. Dre
37 minutes ago, ag4fr said:

a football program wiht no stadium, no plans for a stadium, and no money to build a stadium.

wrong, wrong, and wrong

Image result for wrong gif

3 hours ago, jimjam said:

Yes I know these are your plans. Try to get out of your parents basement first. 

It's funny how someone can be so off the mark that whatever they think is an insult is actually gossamer irrelevance.

You aren't even in the same class as me, kid. You'd have to die first and be born again...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

3 hours ago, Scooter said:

Soooo.  You don't think they will build a new stadium?

I think that, if they decide football is vital to their school, they will probably find a way.

That being said, however, with the costs being what they are, their relative irrelevance to their market, the uncertainty of BCS/ D1 NCAA Football, and their system's overall financial situation, if they ultimately got to a point where they walked away from football rather than build a stadium, shocked I wouldn't be...

4 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

It's funny how someone can be so off the mark that whatever they think is an insult is actually gossamer irrelevance.

You aren't even in the same class as me, kid. You'd have to die first and be born again...

Kid?  I'm not the Bieber fan bragging on here like you. 

You are not only the biggest dork on the internet but you are also the biggest phony I've ever seen. Any asshole who brags about himself is always a dead giveaway. People who have accomplished true success never brag about it. You sir, are a true piece of shit. 

7 minutes ago, jimjam said:

You are not only the biggest dork on the internet but you are also the biggest phony I've ever seen. Any asshole who brags about himself is always a dead giveaway. People who have accomplished true success never brag about it. You sir, are a true piece of shit. 

IMG_0988.GIF

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

You're an unfunny R. Crumb. You have nothing to brag about. 

And you're a bet welching pussy. 3 years ago you could have made good but again, your a pussy. +++++ you. 

3 years ago you were approached and you disappeared. You've had plenty of time to make good. It's obvious you never intended to pay up that's why you are a piece of shit. Must have hurt your feelers when you lost so you ran off. 

11 hours ago, jimjam said:

Coming from a CSEwe fan named after a gay sex maneuver, you'll have to forgive me if your words are pretty much wide right, kid.

Guest Dr. Dre
On 6/30/2017 at 5:22 PM, Joe from WY said:

given that SDSU's stadium seems about as likely 

didn't learn with CSU's stadium I see

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:37 AM, Wyovanian said:

Coming from a CSEwe fan named after a gay sex maneuver, you'll have to forgive me if your words are pretty much wide right, kid.

Image result for laughing gif

Well it's obvious you got a grip on gay sex, you know all the positions.  My handle is based off a TV character, moron.  You're such an idiot.

3 hours ago, jimjam said:

Image result for laughing gif

Well it's obvious you got a grip on gay sex, you know all the positions.  My handle is based off a TV character, moron.  You're such an idiot.

That's great & all, but if no one knows the reference, the first thing jimjam brings to mind is simultaneous buggery and fisting...

1 minute ago, Wyovanian said:

That's great & all, but if no one knows the reference, the first thing jimjam brings to mind is simultaneous buggery and fisting...

You're the one who knows all about gay sexual positions.  This is sports message board....not a gay commentary forum but if you want to keep up with the gay stuff, that's your business I guess.

6 minutes ago, jimjam said:

You're the one who knows all about gay sexual positions.  This is sports message board....not a gay commentary forum but if you want to keep up with the gay stuff, that's your business I guess.

I'm sure you know what missionary and doggy-style mean even though you're still building your girl robot...

Guest Dr. Dre
4 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

the first thing jimjam brings to mind is simultaneous buggery and fisting...

WOW. Sorry?