Warbow

OT: I did my DNA test on ancestry

I'm not who I thought I was.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

It said I was 9.5% African

umm, must be coincidence that's the same size of my penis

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

So, who are you?

I'm all mixed up

Scandinavian is the largest percentage 24%

Iberian Peninsula (Spain) is next at 13%

Native American at 7%

anyone know how to delete my results? i don't want them running it thru the crime data base, plus I think I fathered about 7 kids that I didn't know about.

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I'm all mixed up

Scandinavian is the largest percentage 24%

Iberian Peninsula (Spain) is next at 13%

Native American at 7%

Very interesting.  Thanks for sharing!

I just had mine done for future health problems. All I had was the type 2 blood clot defect which is pretty common. IIRC the type 5 is the more serious one. No Alzheimers or any of that chit. They have a part about ancestry and it showed I'm 94.7% Hawaiian. No, I don't remember. It did say that I don't have Neanderthal in me. The previous ones I've done had me as mostly English and German with a little American Indian. I'm a mutt like everyone else.

kat.jpg

Guest Dr. Dre
52 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just had mine done for future health problems. All I had was the type 2 blood clot defect.

that and the dumb dumb gene.

4 hours ago, renoskier said:

What % Neanderthal? 

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

30 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

do you have a hairy back cuz?

yah I got it braided