Warbow

OT: I did my DNA test on ancestry

I wonder if they did a DNA test on a monkey what the results would be and how many relatives would show up?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

4 hours ago, Warbow said:

It said I was 9.5% African

umm, must be coincidence that's the same size of my penis

9.5 mm...your boyfriend must be ecstatic. 

Image result for 9.5 millimeters

These things are pretty cool. I did one last year and since I don't know my biological father I was pretty interested to see what it would come out as. The ones that came up were Western European (28%), Iberian Peninsula (27%), Native American (17%), Italy/Greece (11%), Bantu African (9%), and European Jewish (8%). And yes that is less then 100%; they don't consider things in the 1-3% range to be definite matches, so the remaining 10 percent was made up of "maybes".

13 minutes ago, crixus said:

9.5 mm...your boyfriend must be ecstatic. 

Image result for 9.5 millimeters

yes you are

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

10 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

These things are pretty cool. I did one last year and since I don't know my biological father I was pretty interested to see what it would come out as. The ones that came up were Western European (28%), Iberian Peninsula (27%), Native American (17%), Italy/Greece (11%), Bantu African (9%), and European Jewish (8%). And yes that is less then 100%; they don't consider things in the 1-3% range to be definite matches, so the remaining 10 percent was made up of "maybes".

come up with any relatives on your fathers side?

it says some girl name Jennifer Lopez is my 3rd cousin

16 minutes ago, Warbow said:

come up with any relatives on your fathers side?

To be honest I didn't really look around at that too much. The relatives thing seems pretty legit though; I got two definitive relative matches, my aunt and my grandfathers sister.

3 minutes ago, SalinasSpartan said:

To be honest I didn't really look around at that too much. The relatives thing seems pretty legit though; I got two definitive relative matches, my aunt and my grandfathers sister.

you could have a half brother or sister somewhere. click on your aunts matches to yours, whoever is not on her list and on yours is most likely related to your father.

5 hours ago, Warbow said:

I'm all mixed up

Scandinavian is the largest percentage 24%

Iberian Peninsula (Spain) is next at 13%

Native American at 7%

So that means roughly 45% alien...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

6 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

I would like to do this sometime.

Soooo, you just want to give your DNA to a database that is almost certainly compromised by several intelligence agencies?  All kidding aside, I really liked the idea, then I thought of the privacy aspects. 

2 hours ago, Warbow said:

I wonder if they did a DNA test on a monkey what the results would be and how many relatives would show up?

This is actually a fascinating question.  I think it might work with monkeys and other sub-humans.  Someone grab a sample from Dre's mom so we can see what kind of inbred chimp sired his ugly ass.

5 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Does not add up to 100%.  Sure you aren't from Boise?

Senegal 4%

europe west 17%

irelend 9%

italy 9%

great Britain 8.5%

damn I'm a fricken haole 

10 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Soooo, you just want to give your DNA to a database that is almost certainly compromised by several intelligence agencies?  All kidding aside, I really liked the idea, then I thought of the privacy aspects. 

What you hiding cuz? Test doesn't work on transgenders