Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Should NBC news be held accountable for their Premptive Attack story?

Apparently the strike group we are sending to the Korean Peninsula is first participating in maneuvers with the Australian Navy and is, nor was it, anywhere near Korea. 

https://apple.news/ADKj4xF54TXKY-ltjcJ1Gtw

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, mugtang said:

Apparently the strike group we are sending to the Korean Peninsula is first participating in maneuvers with the Australian Navy and is, nor was it, anywhere near Korea. 

Even the US Navy announced that they were cancelling their initial scheduled maneuvers with the Australian Navy and associated port calls.

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

The ability to launch a preemptive strike is not dependent upon the location of 1 of our carrier task forces. We have troops  on the ground, airplanes in the air and submarines  beneath the sea. I'm  not sure why any of this is even remotely controversial. 

This may seem shocking, but on occasion our government uses the press to spread misinformation and confuse adversaries as to its intention or actions.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Think NBC just reported what at least 4 people inside the Trump Admin said about the fleets location - 5 if you include Trump 

Lies from this admin will be coming fast and furious - should make a movie by that title ! 

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

Absolutely. We should remember this and give them the consequence of having the trustworthiness of NBC in future stories. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Think NBC just reported what at least 4 people inside the Trump Admin said about the fleets location - 5 if you include Trump 

Lies from this admin will be coming fast and furious - should make a movie by that title ! 

So why don't they tell us who told them we were about to attack?

So we can see they didn't make the story up like NBC has so many other times.

1 minute ago, bluerules009 said:

So why don't they tell us who told them we were about to attack?

So we can see they didn't make the story up like NBC has so many other times.

My bet is Ivanaka or Jarred released the info - Seems they might be pulling the stings on Orange 45, cause he's borderline dementia from what he says 

Ivanaka got daddy to send missiles into Syria 

Or it's just the entire administration is clueless & just parrots what comes from Orange 45 ?!?!!?

This crapfest of stupidity is just getting underway !! 

8 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

My bet is Ivanaka or Jarred released the info - Seems they might be pulling the stings on Orange 45, cause he's borderline dementia from what he says 

Ivanaka got daddy to send missiles into Syria 

Or it's just the entire administration is clueless & just parrots what comes from Orange 45 ?!?!!?

This crapfest of stupidity is just getting underway !! 

Or more likely NBC made it up like they have in the past.

The latest US deception is convincing the Dear Leader that if he stops his nuclear program Pyongyang will be the next site of a KFC!

Br1b-hJCYAEDycC.jpg

@mugtang do you have adequate safeguards in place so this website doesn't dox me to the Norte Kohreans? I'd hate to be needled with poison while getting on a MARTA train and leaving my wives husbandless.

12 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

When you live in the bubble of wing nut media - Not sure you can grasp any other reality :unsure:

You're the one that is making claims without any evidence.

You're the one that voted for a serial liar.

You're the one supporting a news outlet that has serially been caught inventing stories.

You really don't want to talk about alternate realities moron.