Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh Jiddump

The Introduce Yourself Thread - 2017 Edition

The Mark and Brian show came up to Yerba Buena Island to do a show on USCG life. here is the segment that was done on our ship, USCGC Blackhaw, including good ol' SN Maynard.

12667677.jpeg

1 hour ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

The Mark and Brian show came up to Yerba Buena Island to do a show on USCG life. here is the segment that was done on our ship, USCGC Blackhaw, including good ol' SN Maynard.

Chiefs smoking a cigar on the deck, dudes with long hair. Man, wish it was still the old guard.

1 hour ago, badfish said:

Chiefs smoking a cigar on the deck, dudes with long hair. Man, wish it was still the old guard.

No long hair when i was in either, unless you could hide it all under your cover somehow. The dudes with the long hair are Mark and Brian (old L.A. radio hacks, and wannabe celebrities from back in the day, not sailors.)

My first year or so in, smoking was still on allowed on the mess deck! A few ships still allowed beards underway.

12667677.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

No long hair when i was in either, unless you could hide it all under your cover somehow. The dudes with the long hair are Mark and Brian (old L.A. radio hacks, and wannabe celebrities from back in the day, not sailors.)

My first year or so in, smoking was still on allowed on the mess deck! A few ships still allowed beards underway.

Yea underway beards still normally OK. Wouldn't mind that buoy tender life though, heard its great.

47 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Only nine pages? You guys posted a lot more about yourselves in @East Coast Aztec's IYT, and some of them were really good @FalesGoesB4Carr @Cincy

#PickUpThePaceGuys

Ruh-Roh.

@Hugh Jiddump is approaching his breaking point again.  So triggered after he got clowned again he's losing control........

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Ruh-Roh.

@Hugh Jiddump is approaching his breaking point again.  So triggered after he got clowned again he's losing control........

tenor.gif

"the breaking point?" 

You mean the point your trumpet reached when it was broken over your head?

#BandDorkBeatdown

12667677.jpeg

I want to see @creeper86 post about himself. Want to see how accurate of a stereotype of him I'm portraying in my head.

I'm picturing some old-ass retired (or close to retired) teacher or mid-level manager at some failing company in the South Bay. That's the Spartan Scout board in a nut shell, so I'm sure I'm not far off 

O/U? Anyone care to wager?

I always wondered why the away band doesn't travel in The Valley Rivalry Game anymore. Well, lo and behold, the man behind the mystery is among us^^^^

C'mon @Cincy, we want to hear more about it! "The Student Section is on the field! The Student Section is on the field!!!"

#ValleyRivalryGameLore #BandDorkBeatdown

12667677.jpeg

It's football season, why did you bump this thread?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, babigos said:

I want to see @creeper86 post about himself. Want to see how accurate of a stereotype of him I'm portraying in my head.

I'm picturing some old-ass retired (or close to retired) teacher or mid-level manager at some failing company in the South Bay. That's the Spartan Scout board in a nut shell, so I'm sure I'm not far off 

O/U? Anyone care to wager?

You're obviously describing your pitiful self....#selfhatred...although interesting you would take a shot at teachers. 

I guess you have no respect for those trying to help the children... not a surprising reveal from the Babs..

11 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

You're obviously describing your pitiful self....#selfhatred...although interesting you would take a shot at teachers. 

I guess you have no respect for those trying to help the children... not a surprising reveal from the Babs..

Hah...yup, you're a teacher! Noble profession, but shit wages! I now see why you try to compensate so hard here. You definately dumb down the profession. Small dick syndrome 

4 hours ago, mugtang said:

It's football season, why did you bump this thread?

because the resident puppet master was bored, apparently

Still no option to vote people off the island?

youre-lame.jpg

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648