Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Rebel Robert Appreciation Thread

39 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Maybe this has nothing to do with you losing prominent posters, but sometimes when you have lots of political and religious talk, regardless of whether you are for or against a candidate/religion, it starts to ease its way into sports threads. 

What happens is, based on what you start to learn about other posters religious/political, posters start to approach sports threads through political lenses and start treating other posters based on what their political and religious preferences are which generally makes people angry.

Obviously you haven't mastered the nuances of MWC Boarding. But your opinion is noted. Thanks for your input.

3 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

When is Pick-8 season?

I understand that it will be July this year.  This gives you time to get your fish wheel set up.  :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I understand that it will be July this year.  This gives you time to get your fish wheel set up.  :rolleyes:

Correct.  We will start sign ups around July 1st. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Are you looking for a gold star?  Is the receipt posted on your refrigerator door?

He has one copy and yer hairy Columbian skank has the other posted on her fridge.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

7 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Board is dead.  Some nerd now posting about being a virgin is the top topic.   Fresno nerds posting about San Jose State is the second biggest topic of discussion.

This board lost a lot when the following posters left:

@hickaggie

@RebelRobert

@tailingpermit

@BroncoOrange

@robe

@AndroidAggie

@Vai Sika

@Loboblast

@Monty93

These guys were the senior statesmen of the board.  Big12 expansion died, and Boise State started playing terrible.  Most bailed.

Board is dead.

Friend! I'm still very surprised you made a trip to THE Biggest Little Flagship in the world and did not engage us NEVADA faithful in a proper tour. @Slapdad could have taught you how to get a bathtub full of beer at the hotel while @battle.borne made out with his gender curious cousin. @Posturedoc would have straightened you right out with a custom Lycra suit fitting, a lengthy dissertation about nothing in particular and of course one hell of a happy ending (allegedly). @mugtang would have wined and dined you (possIbly wearing the latest Hawaii hat courtesy of @Warbow) whilst you were playing wingman explaining sacred underwear to @4UNLV as Mr. Dandy Fu$&ing sweater tried to bed her (apparently very fertile) daughter and subsequently assisting in pushing said grandma down the nearest set of stairs. 

Sure we lack the Aggie iced cream you crave, but catching a wave to yogurt beach would fill the void post haste. And our buddy Dennis Hoff would hook you up at the Moon light for about less than half of what Nostradamus @ph90702 emptied his piggy bank for. 

And fear not about transportation, @Nevada Convert Would happily be there to pick you up from the airport, however he'll lock the door and step on the gas everytime you reach for the handle. That'll happen for about a mile until he unlocks and asks you with a straight face what the hell took so long.

As for me? I'd happily be along as a tour guide, but would probably be quite preoccupied researching a cure for poor poor @kalua pig 's struggle with rat lungworm... http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/health/hawaii-rat-lungworm-disease-parasite/

Until next time, happy fishing. 

2 minutes ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Friend! I'm still very surprised you made a trip to THE Biggest Little Flagship in the world and did not engage us NEVADA faithful in a proper tour. @Slapdad could have taught you how to get a bathtub full of beer at the hotel while @battle.borne made out with his gender curious cousin. @Posturedoc would have straightened you right out with a custom Lycra suit fitting, a lengthy dissertation about nothing in particular and of course one hell of a happy ending (allegedly). @mugtang would have wined and dined you (possIbly wearing the latest Hawaii hat courtesy of @Warbow) whilst you were playing wingman explaining sacred underwear to @4UNLV as Mr. Dandy Fu$&ing sweater tried to bed her (apparently very fertile) daughter and subsequently assisting in pushing said grandma down the nearest set of stairs. 

Sure we lack the Aggie iced cream you crave, but catching a wave to yogurt beach would fill the void post haste. And our buddy Dennis Hoff would hook you up at the Moon light for about less than half of what Nostradamus @ph90702 emptied his piggy bank for. 

And fear not about transportation, @Nevada Convert Would happily be there to pick you up from the airport, however he'll lock the door and step on the gas everytime you reach for the handle. That'll happen for about a mile until he unlocks and asks you with a straight face what the hell took so long.

As for me? I'd happily be along as a tour guide, but would probably be quite preoccupied researching a cure for poor poor @kalua pig 's struggle with rat lungworm... http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/10/health/hawaii-rat-lungworm-disease-parasite/

This post...

r6Vk1_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=starb

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 hours ago, Mad_Hatter said:

Checking into that hotel to find a bath tub full of beer was one of the greatest days of my life. Even though it wasn't good beer and beer snobs like Posturedoc frown on the ordeal, I'm quite sure that even he would have enjoyed one. Whitney Peak has my business for life. :D

Guest #1Stunner
10 hours ago, Mad_Hatter said:

I wasn't in Reno, except to get gas and leave as quickly as possible.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Wyovanian said:

So you ate the Basque food and bolted? Weird...

No, I didn't eat Basque food.  I need to try it sometime.

As your BYU fan family members (the source of your constant anger?) would say,

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about".

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

No, I didn't eat Basque food.  I need to try it sometime.

As your BYU fan family members (the source of your constant anger?) would say,

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about".

Spoken like a true "apostle"...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Guest #1Stunner
2 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Spoken like a true "apostle"...

Just how many of your extended family are BYU fans?  Is this why you are always so upset?

Your worst nightmare must have been the Poinsettia, with BYU humiliating Wyoming like it did.  Family trash talk?

15 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Just how many of your extended family are BYU fans?  Is this why you are always so upset?

Your worst nightmare must have been the Poinsettia, with BYU humiliating Wyoming like it did.  Family trash talk?

It's just an aunt who married into an in-bred Mormon family, and her, theretofore, in-bred offspring. BYU* fans all, but what can one expect from a bunch of inbred Mormons?...

No, they can't afford those trips and only listen to the games on the "wireless set" their incestuous granddaddy left them.

No humiliation felt when the hotel restaurant staff ignored the BYU* fans and accommodated me and my friends first for breakfast. Helps when you close the bar the night before and are known to tip heavy instead of splitting an order of pancakes with five kids while the wife looks on sipping water....

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes