Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Rebel Robert Appreciation Thread

2 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Board is dead.  Some nerd now posting about being a virgin is the top topic.   Fresno nerds posting about San Jose State is the second biggest topic of discussion.

This board lost a lot when the following posters left:

@hickaggie

@RebelRobert

@tailingpermit

@BroncoOrange

@robe

@AndroidAggie

@Vai Sika

@Loboblast

@Monty93

These guys were the senior statesmen of the board.  Big12 expansion died, and Boise State started playing terrible.  Most bailed.

Board is dead.

1 hour ago, Headbutt said:

Most of those will return, under one user name or another.  It's the very slow time of year.  Things pick up again when pick 8 starts.

I slowed down my activity due to all the BYU* squatters and a heavy-handed mod...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

current market value.200 bucks.

Board died when too many haole / palagi started posting.

9 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

I slowed down my activity due to all the BYU* squatters and a heavy-handed mod...

Which mod?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

the board ain't dead yet.its worth a couple hundred dollaz.

Stop trying to sell my board 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

12 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Stop trying to sell my board 

Damn, and here I was getting a bid ready. I'll tell my Mexican lawyer to go back to bed then...

As for the other, I'll message you direct...

Boards dead cuz I don't troll everyone to oblivion anymore. 

@mugtang I will resurrect this board for you for $50/month paypal

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Guest #1Stunner
36 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

the board ain't dead yet.its worth a couple hundred dollaz.

Last time I was at the swap meet, I saw 3 different vendors trying to sell this board

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

God is dead. Just sayin'...

Start a new thread on it.  That's what I'd do.  Hurry, though, Easter is almost over.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

Start a new thread on it.  That's what I'd do.  Hurry, though, Easter is almost over.

No need to clutter the board with religious threads. It being Easter and all, how about you suck an egg out of a chicken's tw-t?

18 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Boards dead cuz I don't troll everyone to oblivion anymore. 

@mugtang I will resurrect this board for you for $50/month paypal

I'll consider it. This is always a slow time of year.  Especially with expansion being dead I expect it to be more slow than normal. 

Maybe this has nothing to do with you losing prominent posters, but sometimes when you have lots of political and religious talk, regardless of whether you are for or against a candidate/religion, it starts to ease its way into sports threads. 

What happens is, based on what you start to learn about other posters religious/political, posters start to approach sports threads through political lenses and start treating other posters based on what their political and religious preferences are which generally makes people angry.

3 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Maybe this has nothing to do with you losing prominent posters, but sometimes when you have lots of political and religious talk, regardless of whether you are for or against a candidate/religion, it starts to ease its way into sports threads. 

What happens is, based on what you start to learn about other posters religious/political, posters start to approach sports threads through political lenses and start treating other posters based on what their political and religious preferences are which generally makes people angry.

Especially with the nastiness of the last election cycle.