Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Rebel Robert Appreciation Thread

Guest #1Stunner

Board is dead.  Some nerd now posting about being a virgin is the top topic.   Fresno nerds posting about San Jose State is the second biggest topic of discussion.

This board lost a lot when the following posters left:

@hickaggie

@RebelRobert

@tailingpermit

@BroncoOrange

@robe

@AndroidAggie

@Vai Sika

@Loboblast

@Monty93

These guys were the senior statesmen of the board.  Big12 expansion died, and Boise State started playing terrible.  Most bailed.

Board is dead.

6 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Board is dead.  Some nerd now posting about being a virgin is the top topic.   Fresno nerds posting about San Jose State is the second biggest topic of discussion.

@hickaggie

@RebelRobert

@tailingpermit

@BroncoOrange

@robe

@AndroidAggie

@Vai Sika

@Loboblast

@Monty93

These guys were the senior statesmen of the board.  Big12 expansion died, and Boise State started playing terrible.  Most bailed.

Board is dead.

Most of those will return, under one user name or another.  It's the very slow time of year.  Things pick up again when pick 8 starts.

14 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

@hickaggie

@RebelRobert

@tailingpermit

@BroncoOrange

@robe

@AndroidAggie

@Vai Sika

@Loboblast

@Monty93

Board is dead.

I posted the receipt.

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

You and your sock former frog need to step it up..

I'm insulted you think I'm him.

Guy is barely literate.

37 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Most of those will return, under one user name or another.  It's the very slow time of year.  Things pick up again when pick 8 starts.

When is Pick-8 season?

34 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I posted the receipt.

Are you looking for a gold star?  Is the receipt posted on your refrigerator door?

Guest #1Stunner
7 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

This link should liven things up:

This is the best post in this thread!

There is a reason you are awesome, Sir.

Guest #1Stunner
46 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

The OT sections is where it is at this time of year, however your typical persona can't really hack it there.  To hard for you to post there and keep character.

I admit.  I'm simply not intellectual enough to keep up with the stimulating Donald Trump and political discussion there.   @jackmormon is the smartest poster I've seen over there.

"Keep character"...Keeping character of being a humble BYU fan is a blessing, it's not a curse.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

I admit.  I'm simply not intellectual enough to keep up with the stimulating Donald Trump and political discussion there.   @jackmormon is the smartest poster I've seen over there.

"Keep character"...Keeping character of being a humble BYU fan is a blessing, it's not a curse.

Lol.  This is a great post.