Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Foo Fighters

Foo_Fighters_-_Saint_Cecilia.png

You can download this EP for FREE on Amazon.com (if you have an account). It's the Foo Fighter's way of saying Thank You to their fans. And all five songs on it are pretty good. :rock:

14 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

The Foo Fighters are nothing like Nickleback.  That's like saying Metallica is like Nelson.

Spit coffee out my nose....couldn't have compared it better.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

50 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

The FF's and Nickleback are at the bottom of the barrel for me. Metallica is near the top.

Did you just compare the FFs with Nickelback?

We gotta come up with a NC greatest hits thread.

Hell we could populate it with things said this week

"Foo fighters are like nickelback"

"I certainly don't think that I'm smarter than your typical college educated person"

"Sorry, but that band was just totally gay."

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

42 minutes ago, happycamper said:

"I certainly don't think that I'm smarter than your typical college educated person"

Don't forget the "I went to a whorehouse and spent 700 dollars to screw a chubby little piglet on Saturday night" quote either.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Look at you. You always cry like a little baby when someone says something you don't agree with. You and your God complex "I'm the master of what is right and wrong and I have the final say on it". Music is subjective, silly God. 

kat.jpg

Just now, Nevada Convert said:

Look at you. You always cry like a little baby when someone says something you don't agree with. You and your God complex "I'm the master of what is right and wrong and I have the final say on it". Music is subjective, silly. 

The Foo Fighters are awesome.  It's an objective fact, undeniable, even.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Look at you. You always cry like a little baby when someone says something you don't agree with. You and your God complex "I'm the master of what is right and wrong and I have the final say on it". Music is subjective, silly God. 

and here's another one. Convert apparently thinks it takes "[a] master of what is right and wrong" to be able to call him out on his comments. 

Although... based his posts, half the board is a "master of what is right and wrong" in comparison. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Can you read? I said they both suck, that's it. Happy is already excited and making things up like "FF are like 5back". But hey, if you think you're God, I guess you can do that shiit. 

tenor.gif

I thought you had made some progress, Convert, but this is indeed a setback for you.

34 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Can you read? I said they both suck, that's it. Happy is already excited and making things up like "FF are like 5back". But hey, if you think you're God, I guess you can do that shiit. 

Not to get all English professor on you, but that is comparing them. And it's ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

tenor.gif

I thought you had made some progress, Convert, but this is indeed a setback for you.

You have to admit, it is pretty fun watching him go ape shit.