Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State Sprng Game Report

13 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

Yesterday's scrimmage was the largest attended spring game I think I've ever seen, (approx. 2000 people).

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/15/plenty-of-optimism-at-san-jose-state-spring-football-game/

2,000??? That's like a regular season game for you guys. Congrats. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

29 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

2,000??? That's like a regular season game for you guys. Congrats. 

2,000 was probably more than the actual attendance of your season finale. But, of course, you have the excuse of having the nation's longest losing streak' so you got that going for you.

Champ Logo.jpg

24 minutes ago, Mike Morgan said:

2,000 was probably more than the actual attendance of your season finale. But, of course, you have the excuse of having the nation's longest losing streak' so you got that going for you.

We're trying to catch up to you in the loss column. I think we're only like 300 more loses away. 

2 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

Yesterday's scrimmage was the largest attended spring game I think I've ever seen, (approx. 2000 people).

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/15/plenty-of-optimism-at-san-jose-state-spring-football-game/

Wouldn't you get more bang for your buck if you posted this on Inside Sharta?

There's like five Sharta fans on this board. 

2 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Cincy makes 6....we know who your team is, redundant dork...

Here's one of the five. 

Its kinda "creepy" that you quote me immediately after I post. Guy, do you have some sort of notification that tells you I just posted something? 

Why do you keep stalking me? It's just plain weird. 

I watched the Spring game on Facebook and our QB situation has me concerned. Potter did a pretty good job last year considering he was running for his life a lot of the time. South Florida (our opener) was 11-2 with a bowl win last season. Our OOC schedule is brutal as usual. My guess is we'll go 1-4 in OCC, and possibly win 5 games total by season's end (including another Valley Rivalry victory over FresNeck).

New Coach Brennan has injected some much needed enthusiasm into the SJSJ Spring practices, etc.  It remains to be seen if he can translate that into W's (X's andO's) in the Fall, but I like what I've seen thus far.  Still, is very very early...

4 hours ago, crixus said:

I watched the Spring game on Facebook and our QB situation has me concerned. Potter did a pretty good job last year considering he was running for his life a lot of the time. South Florida (our opener) was 11-2 with a bowl win last season. Our OOC schedule is brutal as usual. My guess is we'll go 1-4 in OCC, and possibly win 5 games total by season's end (including another Valley Rivalry victory over FresNeck).

Potter sucked.

6 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Offensive line is one of the stronger units....it's the DLine that's the major concern, although moving to the 3-4 will help in time when they will rely more on their LBers.

Gonna file this one away for later.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

8 hours ago, creeper86 said:

Offensive line is one of the stronger units....it's the DLine that's the major concern, although moving to the 3-4 will help in time when they will rely more on their LBers.

I remember being optimistic about DeRuyter moving us to the 3-4. Good times.