Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Morgan

San Jose State Sprng Game Report

45 minutes ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Dead duck balls, high line play, bad routes, and slow players. Pretty obvious SJSU is going to be terrible this year. #tooyoungtocoach #promotingoutsidecoaches 

And they'll still beat Fresblow State

Champ Logo.jpg

13 hours ago, Mike Morgan said:

And they'll still beat Fresblow State

Look at your offensive line. They're blocking like receivers. Terrible. It's too bad Pat Hill turned you guys down...at least your running game would have been crisp. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

11 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

Look at your offensive line. They're blocking like receivers. Terrible. It's too bad Pat Hill turned you guys down...at least your running game would have been crisp. 

And they'll still beat Fresblow State.

Champ Logo.jpg

12 hours ago, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

This guy's critiquing line play? He hasn't a clue......2ndstringwaterboy

On 4/16/2017 at 11:57 AM, Mike Morgan said:

2,000 was probably more than the actual attendance of your season finale. But, of course, you have the excuse of having the nation's longest losing streak' so you got that going for you.

Yes if you multiply that by 10.  The attendance of our season finale last year was 20,991........

9 hours ago, DrBulldog said:

Yes if you multiply that by 10.  The attendance of our season finale last year was 20,991........

Your announced attendance obviously includes season ticket holders and "tickets distributed".  That's OK and far better than San Jose State.  But to think that the announced attendance was similar to the actual "butts in seats" is a delusion.  I was there.  There were never more than 3,000 in attendance.

8 minutes ago, SpartaRick said:

Your announced attendance obviously includes season ticket holders and "tickets distributed".  That's OK and far better than San Jose State.  But to think that the announced attendance was similar to the actual "butts in seats" is a delusion.  I was there.  There were never more than 3,000 in attendance.

Bingo!

Several high schools up and down the state have better attendance than Sharta. In light of that, and with minimal financial support from alums, I don't know how they financially survive. 

41 minutes ago, SpartaRick said:

Yeah, I was there as well... there were still 3,000 left in the 4th quarter when it was pouring rain.

9 hours ago, Cincy said:

Several high schools up and down the state have better attendance than Sharta. In light of that, and with minimal financial support from alums, I don't know how they financially survive. 

To spite you and 8588?

On April 16, 2017 at 11:25 AM, FalesGoesB4Carr said:

2,000??? That's like a regular season game for you guys. Congrats. 

Thanks D, that means a lot.

Im fine with where you guys are at attendance wise. But the rest of the conference probably wishes you could pick it up a bit #RedDuldrums

CUrTDfGh.jpg

12667677.jpeg

On 4/19/2017 at 4:49 PM, Puro Pinche Aztecs said:

Just give up San Jose State. Take the money you waste of Football and put it to something you could be good at. Like Ping Pong. Or Badminton!

I bet if you guys put your minds to it and recruited right, you'd be Badminton National Champs five years from now

Lee-Chong-Wei.jpg