Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Anybody ever had to bribe your way out of a situation?

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I've been doing this since high school when I got my a battery charge at a house party.

This guy is an acquaintance of mine and a bouncer who has worked some rough clubs all over the country.

To your question- no. But, I work in politics so everyone bribes me.?

I once had some women try and bribe me with sex. Serious. Caught her banging a federal prisoner on an Air Force base during my patrolling. She was an OSI agents wife who was active duty and she didn't want me to do a report on it. Fine looking, I kick myself in the ass now for not taking her up on her offer. 

Funny thing in life, you regret the things you didn't do more than things that you did.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

I once had some women try and bribe me with sex. Serious. Caught her banging a federal prisoner on an Air Force base during my patrolling. She was an OSI agents wife who was active duty and don't want me to do a report on it. Fine looking, I kick myself in the ass now for not taking her up on her offer. 

Funny thing in life, you regret the things you didn't do more than things that you did.

That's why guys like jackmoron and Boise Fan are so bitter.  They have never had the balls to do anything.

I learned to separate my money out like that about 12 years ago after my boss dragged me out to the Gaslamp in San Diego for a night clubbing, which I hadn't ever done before. It was a pain in the ass to keep getting my wallet out all night long.

Then I started carrying bribe money, a $20, after the same boss got us kicked out of a bar in San Antonio. It got us out of trouble in Amarillo, Reno, and San Diego again. The guy was a lot of fun, and the best boss I've worked for, but damn was he a pain in the ass when we went out at night. 

The video is good stuff, I highly recommend doing what he suggests if you plan on going clubbing or whatever else. 

59 minutes ago, Warbow said:

I once had some women try and bribe me with sex. Serious. Caught her banging a federal prisoner on an Air Force base during my patrolling. She was an OSI agents wife who was active duty and she didn't want me to do a report on it. Fine looking, I kick myself in the ass now for not taking her up on her offer. 

I seem to have more of the 5 year later "oh wait she was dropping hints and I was idiotic" type realizations

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

I learned to separate my money out like that about 12 years ago after my boss dragged me out to the Gaslamp in San Diego for a night clubbing, which I hadn't ever done before. It was a pain in the ass to keep getting my wallet out all night long.

Then I started carrying bribe money, a $20, after the same boss got us kicked out of a bar in San Antonio. It got us out of trouble in Amarillo, Reno, and San Diego again. The guy was a lot of fun, and the best boss I've worked for, but damn was he a pain in the ass when we went out at night. 

The video is good stuff, I highly recommend doing what he suggests if you plan on going clubbing or whatever else. 

I had a similar friend.  Maybe weighed all of 135 pounds and would just run his mouth and or hit on anything that had a vagina.  

Dre's mom offered to blow me for a Ritz cracker. After I finished I gave her a thousand dollars not to tell anyone.

So far, so good.

1 hour ago, BodyBagGame said:

Dre's mom offered to blow me for a Ritz cracker. After I finished I gave her a thousand dollars not to tell anyone.

So far, so good.

Pay me a thousand and I won't forward this message anywhere.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

5 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

Pay me a thousand and I won't forward this message anywhere.

It would be worth it. Have you seen his mom? She's the pregnant hag at 7-11 right now buying a pack of Kools and a thousand dollars worth of lottery tickets.

halfman, your friend has some good advice. although i haven't needed 'my bad' money to get out of trouble, back in the day we used to bribe our way to better tables, seats, etc.. pretty common when you live in vegas, we 'tip' for everything, lol. it drives me crazy if my kids don't carry any cash.

19 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

halfman, your friend has some good advice. although i haven't needed 'my bad' money to get out of trouble, back in the day we used to bribe our way to better tables, seats, etc.. pretty common when you live in vegas, we 'tip' for everything, lol. it drives me crazy if my kids don't carry any cash.

Helps when you're an attractive female lol 

Got off the "toursity" street in Tijuana Mex .........walked out of a bar with a can of Tecate in hand.......walked to the corner & cop car pulls up..........Cop jumps out: "you sir, under arrest"..........grabs beer & pours it out........48 hours in jail says the policemen............i'm in the back of the car (no handcuffs).........we start small talk, where i'm from, etc etc..........cops ask how much cash I had on me.........I pulled out $40 (two twenties) from m wallet and hold it up so driver could see in mirror...........Cops says to keep $$ down below window level.............we agree on $40 and they let me out about a block off the main tourist street............I leave the two $20's in the rear seat & they drive off.

I almost thought of tearing one $20 i half & sticking each half into the seat back/seat gap making it look like there were two 20's...........but then thought that might come back to bite me in my dash to the border & freedom.

So a $40 bribe / fine was my brush with bribery ^_^

Guest RoscoesDad

TJ police kidnapped me and all my friends at one point or another and hustled our friends and family for cash.  Just part of the experience of a night out at bambis and peanuts &beer.