Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

PH Dating Life Thread

3 minutes ago, Spot50B said:

You have to figure that Nevada must tax the hell out of prostitution right?  If not, why even have it as it would just be a huge burden on the state.

Are taxes already figured in to the cost?

Brothels don't pay state taxes.  They have lobbied for years to be taxed, but the state refuses.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

What if it was a selfie with the girl?

if you are willing to post a selfie of you and the rent-a-ho, taking a selfie with you holding the receipt and posting it here shd be a piece of cake.

#CmonDude

12667677.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Too much work.

too much work? You've worked for three days trying to convince everyone here you popped your cherry at a cat house, and taking 2 minutes to snap a selfie is too much work?

12667677.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Fairly soon, the cathouse will have a photo of him in their Hall of Fame. 

His mom's pic is more likely to be up there than his RL pic.

the dudes spent 2 years on the loser virgin schtick, already posted pic of an alleged receipt, implied he was going to post a selfie he took with the B, but 2 minutes to post a pic of himself, like he was already set to do anyway, is "too much work." Cmon dude... 

The selfie he was ready to pick was of somebody else. If i was Mug i'd ban the little SOB for lying all this time, or at least ban him from the TD. 

#BullShitAthon #WasteOfSpace

12667677.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Byutop25 said:

DO NOT post your picture and don't take anything anyone says on a message board to heart because this thread is going to be brutal. 

I am dropping pearls to the young man.  He most certainly should listen to me.  I will get him squared away

44 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

His mom's pic is more likely to be up there than his RL pic.

the dudes spent 2 years on the loser virgin schtick, already posted pic of an alleged receipt, implied he was going to post a selfie he took with the B, but 2 minutes to post a pic of himself, like he was already set to do anyway, is "too much work." Cmon dude... 

The selfie he was ready to pick was of somebody else. If i was Mug i'd ban the little SOB for lying all this time, or at least ban him from the TD. 

#BullShitAthon #WasteOfSpace

I'm not sure how much of his attention whoring is reality based. I am sure he's a good candidate for therapy. 

He sure is getting the attention he is whoring for.  He also seems very concerned that he is believed. 

Off the top of my head:

He drove the distance in  50 minutes. He paid $700 for a whore he described as "nothing special."  He screwed her for 30 minutes and then used her shower. She told him that he "looks good." She hid his shirt because she didn't want him to put it back on.He told his mother and father about it and asked us if that was weird. 

What's not to believe? That sounds pretty much like everyone's first trip to a ranch. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama