Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

PH Dating Life Thread

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I have to downsize the photo.  I'll figure it out.

Seriously?! WTF dude, i was just kidding! CardinalTrojan would always find a reason NOT to to post a photo of what he trolled about, for effect. trust me, i know!

Now everybody knows you couldnt get laid in the easiest city in the world to get laid. you were better off letting ppl think it was a troll.

12667677.jpeg

Just now, Hugh Jiddump said:

Seriously?! WTF dude, i was just kidding! CardinalTrojan would always find a reason NOT to to post a photo of what he trolled about, for effect. trust me, i know!

Now everybody knows you couldnt get laid in the easiest city in the world to get laid. you were better off letting ppl think it was a troll.

Like I said, I feel great.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

I'm working on getting laid outside of the brothel world.

32 minutes ago, Byutop25 said:

i guess this is a real thread and will probably go down in mwcboard history as a first ballet hall of famer. 

what's the over under on how many pages this thing goes mug I'd set the line at 25

At best PH is a really good sock/troll. At worst is an anti social dork. If he's causing any harm it's only to himself. 

Wasn't there a thread where some loser radio guy  got trolled and came on here to defend his honor or something like that?

#TotalEffinSpaz

12667677.jpeg

1 minute ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

At best PH is a really good sock/troll. At worst is an anti social dork. If he's causing any harm to himself it's only to himself. 

Wasn't there a thread where some loser radio guy  got trolled and came on here to defend his honor or something like that?

#TotalEffinSpaz

Yes 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

At best PH is a really good sock/troll. At worst is an anti social dork. If he's causing any harm to himself it's only to himself. 

#TotalEffinSpaz

I showed the receipt.

3 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

Just curious, do threads like this materially help your ad revenue?

Depends on the page views and if the ads load or not. I don't measure ad revenue based on thread and don't have that info available. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Lol, look at tons of fun bagging on ph. 

You shouldn't be so impressed with yourself when your ole lady weighs as much as you.....

24869F7F00000578-3264431-image-a-121_144

3 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Lol, look at tons of fun bagging on ph. 

You shouldn't be so impressed with yourself when your ole lady weighs as much as you.....

24869F7F00000578-3264431-image-a-121_144

I weigh 135 lbs., and the girl told me that I look good.  She said that she hid my shirt so that I couldn't find it to put it back on.

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I weigh 135 lbs., and the girl told me that I look good.  She said that she hid my shirt so that I couldn't find it to put it back on.

Maybe next time she'll pay you. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

24 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I showed the receipt.

Ive spent $1000+ on the food and entertainment thread, EASY. for all you guys know i throw the food in the garbage can right after, without eating a bite.

You could get receipt for something from that hotel for $700. Then get your money right back. 

You could just go give them the $700.

#JustSayin

12667677.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

At best PH is a really good sock/troll. At worst is an anti social dork. If he's causing any harm it's only to himself. 

#TotalEffinSpaz

700 is too much.he is a stupid dork.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jiddump said:

Ive spent $1000+ on the food and entertainment thread, EASY. for all you guys know i throw the food in the garbage can right after, without eating a bite.

You could get receipt for something from that hotel for $700. Then get your money right back. 

You could just go give them the $700.

#JustSayin

giphy.gif