Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

PH Dating Life Thread

So... I'm not reading through this entire thread. But, if it's real, then good on you for taking care of business and getting it out of the way. 

Posting it on a forum is a little... odd, but hey, I think we're all a little odd with how much time we spend here. I'm certainly not going to judge.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

It is.  I swear.  I even got to clean up in her shower when I was done.

facepalm.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I'm fascinating.  That's why people keep coming back for more.

That's also true of car wrecks.

Stunner's comment is why I would never go to a brothel. We all have a sexual history - well, most of us do - and for that reason I wouldn't expect any woman to be a virgin. However, there's a difference between maybe a dozen trucks having previously driven the road and hundreds if not thousands.

Boom goes the dynamite.

16 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Can you get a deduction?

No.  It's not a business expense.  If I owned a business and took somebody to a brothel to seal the deal on a business transaction, then it would be deductible.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I really went.  If I was trolling, which I'm not, would this gain your vote in the troll derby?

Yes it would, I think we'll just cancel the annual troll derby and just hand you the award.

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

I told you that I went.

IMG_0081.JPG

i guess this is a real thread and will probably go down in mwcboard history as a first ballet hall of famer. 

what's the over under on how many pages this thing goes mug I'd set the line at 25

3 minutes ago, Byutop25 said:

i guess this is a real thread and will probably go down in mwcboard history as a first ballet hall of famer. 

what's the over under on how many pages this thing goes mug I'd set the line at 25

Real as in you believe that I went?