Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

OT: Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer

Woah Woah Woah, I guess we saw different trailers because really didn't see anything in it that was amazing. And after just copying the storyline for Episode IV but with just updating with new characters, they really should be pulling something out of their butt for this one.

However really, at least to me, is spoilerish in the trailer except for the last line of the trailer that is spoken because most of what is shown is stuff already known that was going to happen. Some of the stuff in it, is also close to some "script storyline" that was leaked on the internet last year that everyone debunked. It will be funny as hell if that script storyline that was leaked last year did turn out to be the real thing.

Not spoilerish at all. It's the very definition of what a teaser should be. It gets you hyped up for the movie, but doesn't give anything away. Love it!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

13 minutes ago, BackthePack said:

I'm always excited for Star Wars, I just hope the storyline doesn't evolve in the same manner as Empire Strikes Back since The Force Awakens was a retread of A New Hope.

They did say that they are making it similar to Empire. I'm with you, I hope it's not the same thing like The Force Awakens was to a New Hope.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

How hard is it to beat the pussy off when you admit you are a Star Wars fan and Mountain West Conference fan? Do you have a special weapon to keep the women at arm's length? Don't tell me it's a lightsaber.

Than again, it  be way better than a phaser.

Let's be honest with ourselves... The best part about the last 4-5 of these movies is that they remind us all of the first 3. And I'm ok with that because going to the movies and eating popcorn and talking about Star Wars is still fun after all these years. I think it's pretty cool that my kids had their friends go to these movies for their birthday parties just like me and my friends did back in the dark age. 

Guest Dr. Dre
5 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

because going to the movies and eating popcorn and talking about Star Wars is still fun after all these years. 

0nerd.jpg

wow

2 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

She is Darth Vader.

Sorry if this spoiled it for you.

Luke will be training her, she will get upset and yell at Luke "You are not my father!". 

Luke will quietly reply "No, you are mine."

SHE IS DARTH VADER.

That's the rumor going around.  Although she isn't Darth Vader but instead the "chosen one" to bring balance back to the force.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

That's the rumor going around.  Although she isn't Darth Vader but instead the "chosen one" to bring balance back to the force.

All the flash backs when she touched Luke and Anakin's light saber.

She is Darth Vader.  Probably reincarnated by the dark side from his ashes.

Remember how easily she defeated her grandson Kylo Ren in Force Awakens.

The whole story has been about Luke and Anakin.  It still is about Luke and Anakin/Darth Vader/Rey.

Rey probably is some weird  abbreviation for Reincarnated.

If she isn't Darth Vader, I won't watch anymore.

1 minute ago, RebelRobert said:

All the flash backs when she touched Luke and Anakin's light saber.

She is Darth Vader.  Probably reincarnated by the dark side from his ashes.

Remember how easily she defeated her grandson Kylo Ren in Force Awakens.

The whole story has been about Luke and Anakin.  It still is about Luke and Anakin/Darth Vader/Rey.

Rey probably is some weird  abbreviation for Reincarnated.

If she isn't Darth Vader, I won't watch anymore.

Some of those flashbacks were from Luke & Yoda as well.  Also, Obi Wan said "Rey".

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

Some of those flashbacks were from Luke & Yoda as well.  Also, Obi Wan said "Rey".

yeah I thought about that and considered the fact that she could be a super jedi that is created from the ashes of all the greatest jedi.

Maybe she is Obi Wan, Anakin and Yoda all put into one as a SUPER JEDI.  So that is where they get, the LAST JEDI.

But that is so corny and I hate that idea.

I just want her to be Darth Vader. And KILL LUKE.

Just now, RebelRobert said:

yeah I thought about that and considered the fact that she could be a super jedi that is created from the ashes of all the greatest jedi.

Maybe she is Obi Wan, Anakin and Yoda all put into one as a SUPER JEDI.  So that is where they get, the LAST JEDI.

But that is so corny and I hate that idea.

I just want her to be Darth Vader. And KILL LUKE.

I do think Luke dies in this movie.  I've wondered if she is the bastard grandchild of Obi Wan, she dresses very similarly to him and they have a similar accent.  It's my understanding accents are very important in the Star Wars Universe. 

In the trailer it's Luke saying the Jedi must end, so maybe he turns to the dark side?