Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Jeremy Lieberman to transfer

Guest Cowboy Junky

We lose Liebs, but 4 star Hunter Thompson gets the scholarship and likely won't redshirt now that he isn't waiting on a scholarship.

With Buddha Jones, Wyomings adding a couple 4 star stretch 4s at the same time.

Wow two 4 star recruits and a jr pee wee title, can't get much better then that

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

8 hours ago, Runnin' Rebel #4 said:

That's good news for Pokes --> Worst starting PG in whole MWC. The farther the better.

Hopefully an indication of the class that Edwards is bringing in.

Honestly though, I would have liked to see 2-3 others before Liebs.  I think he knew he was most likely going to lose his starting position and didn't want to go back to being a guy coming off the bench.  But he would have been better coming off the bench than a few others that are still there.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Hopefully an indication of the class that Edwards is bringing in.

Honestly though, I would have liked to see 2-3 others before Liebs.  I think he knew he was most likely going to lose his starting position and didn't want to go back to being a guy coming off the bench.  But he would have been better coming off the bench than a few others that are still there.

I agree, plus I feel like next year's team will lack a true PG that can be trusted, not that Liebs was all that great but at least he gave you all he had.

Where's he transferring? Western Wyoming Community College?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Scouts say he's the next Larry Bird

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

17 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Scouts say he's the next Larry Nance Jr.

who? Oh the guy who rides the pine for one of the worst NBA teams ever.

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Nance is starting for one of the worst NBA teams ever.  Get it right.

Lol, says something that he now starts when they are tanking for a higher draft pick, let's start Larry, we be sure to lose. 

We lose Lieberman but literally have a team full of players who can bring the ball up the floor and set in motion whatever offense we have. Aside from Barnes, of course. Never trust a guy with a man bun to handle the ball.