Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fort Fun

Colorado State 2018 Recruiting

31 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Hell of an offer list, that is for sure.

If it's legit.  Not saying it isn't, I just remember a guy last year that verballed to CSU with offers from half the P5.  I think he ended up at North Texas or something.

3 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

If it's legit.  Not saying it isn't, I just remember a guy last year that verballed to CSU with offers from half the P5.  I think he ended up at North Texas or something.

I remember that.  Classic.  However unlike that kid I think it is safe to assume his offer list is legit, given how highly regarded some site have him.

Yeah, I do think this one is legit.  Hope we can hold him.  Would love to see him sign the dotted line on 12/20.  He had an ACL as a Jr.  If he blows up as a Sr. I suspect we'll be in for some pretty stiff competition.

Will Quinn Brennon be committing to csu, Fresno or Wyoming tomorrow? We will find out how smart he is

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

17 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

Will Quinn Brennon be committing to csu, Fresno or Wyoming tomorrow? We will find out how smart he is

I don't think attending CSU is a significant indicator of intelligence; afterall, you attended CSU too, right? Thanks for making the point.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

CSU>Fresno>Wyo

Stadium payments CSU>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the MWC.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

#1 in the conference. Got some high ranked kids coming in for OVs vs OSU as well...looking good

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

9 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

#1 in the conference. Got some high ranked kids coming in for OVs vs OSU as well...looking good

Didn't you prematurely ejaculate last year, as well?

Boise will end up with the highest ranked class. How do I know? Because they have every year since they joined the conference. They already have more 3*** recruits than CSU despite having 25% less commits.

Good to see them improve their recruiting, but they won't end up with the best class. 

11 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Didn't you prematurely ejaculate last year, as well?

Boise will end up with the highest ranked class. How do I know? Because they have every year since they joined the conference. They already have more 3*** recruits than CSU despite having 25% less commits.

Good to see them improve their recruiting, but they won't end up with the best class. 

On paper, I'm a bit disappointed with CSU's class so far to be honest.  If it wasn't Bobo I'd be worried.  He's done a fantastic job of identifying talent and getting kids to CSU that I wouldn't have expected.  We just heard that our lowest ranked recruit from last year is looking at a starting job in game one.  That's working around the stars and judging talent.

Yeah, Fazz did prematurely ejaculate last year.  But Bobo finally has me settled down and not worrying about the signing day stars.  Those unranked kids we have committed, I'm guessing they're pretty solid.

Just now, Headbutt said:

On paper, I'm a bit disappointed with CSU's class so far to be honest.  If it wasn't Bobo I'd be worried.  He's done a fantastic job of identifying talent and getting kids to CSU that I wouldn't have expected.  We just heard that our lowest ranked recruit from last year is looking at a starting job in game one.  That's working around the stars and judging talent.

Yeah, Fazz did prematurely ejaculate last year.  But Bobo finally has me settled down and not worrying about the signing day stars.  Those unranked kids we have committed, I'm guessing they're pretty solid.

CSU's best recruits don't even seem to make it to campus. It does look like their rankings are getting better. While Boise has always finished on top it looks like SDSU and CSU are starting to lock up the next two spots.

And I get the whole lower rated recruits winning spots. Boise had a massively productive walk-on-turned-scholarship program that consistently produced All-Conference players. That has been missing from Boise teams recently. But this year they have one former walk-on starter slated on offense, two slated on defense, with a third competing hard for another spot on defense. I'm more excited about that than the incoming 4**** recruits.  

6 hours ago, kingpotato said:

CSU's best recruits don't even seem to make it to campus. It does look like their rankings are getting better. While Boise has always finished on top it looks like SDSU and CSU are starting to lock up the next two spots.

And I get the whole lower rated recruits winning spots. Boise had a massively productive walk-on-turned-scholarship program that consistently produced All-Conference players. That has been missing from Boise teams recently. But this year they have one former walk-on starter slated on offense, two slated on defense, with a third competing hard for another spot on defense. I'm more excited about that than the incoming 4**** recruits.  

This is incorrect.  We've lost some guys but the last 2 cycles have been very good for the Rams.