Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Official: New Mexico Hires Paul Weir

PTR, out of curiosity based on an Ag fans comment, I checked the NMSU student directory. Figueroa is already on campus which means the Ags have to be scholarshiping him. I'd expect a transfer block.

1 minute ago, jdw said:

PTR, out of curiosity based on an Ag fans comment, I checked the NMSU student directory. Figueroa is already on campus which means the Ags have to be scholarshiping him. I'd expect a transfer block.

I would too. He would have to sit out a year regardless of where he goes. I suppose it depends on if he thinks he can go one and done after a year at NMSU. He's a great recruit, but I don't think he's one and done great. 

He's the anti-Noodles in terms of how he speaks and deals with the media. Very articulate and well-educated guy. He already had the media eating out of his hand at his introductory presser. Neal would have rambled on for 10 minutes in front of the football team about winning MWC championships under Alford. 

10 minutes ago, PTR said:

He's the anti-Noodles in terms of how he speaks and deals with the media. Very articulate and well-educated guy. He already had the media eating out of his hand at his introductory presser. Neal would have rambled on for 10 minutes in front of the football team about winning MWC championships under Alford. 

LMFAO.Noodles claims all off Alford success as head coach as his success and he reminded everybody about it every chance he had

I think they'll give Bopp a pay raise and be done with it. If Ryan Miller has any sort of success there, he's CSU's coach in 2 or 3 years.