Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hawkeyelobo

bad tv year for BYU

Another bad year of TV games for BYU. 

Portland St at BYU (BYU TV)

BYU vs LSU (ESPN)

BYU vs Utah (ESPN2)

BYU vs Wisconsin (ESPN2)

BYU at Utah St (CBS-SN) Friday game

BYU vs Boise St (ESPN) Friday game

BYU at Mississippi St (SEC-Network)

BYU at East Carolina (CBS-SN)

BYU vs San Jose St (ESPN3)--not televised 

BYU at Fresno St (ESPN3)--not televised 

BYU at UNLV (ESPN2) Friday game

BYU vs UMASS (BYU tv)

BYU at Hawaii (CBS-SN)

2 games not televised, 2 games on BYU-tv, 1 game on SEC-Network,  3 games on cbs-sn.

8 shitty games. But only 3 Friday night games, which is down from previous years.

22 minutes ago, hawkeyelobo said:

BYU vs LSU (ESPN)

BYU vs Utah (ESPN2)

BYU vs Wisconsin (ESPN2)

BYU vs UMASS (BYU tv)

BYU at Hawaii (CBS-SN)

MWC guys can be so cute.  Everything highlighted is your speculation and has not been announced.  And even if it was, I'll take this "shitty" TV schedule if that is how it ends up over the Lobos' TV schedule.  This was your 2016 TV schedule if it is any pattern:  ROOT: 3 games, ESPN2: 3 games, ESPN3: 1 game, ESPNNews: 2 games, ESPNU: 1 game, CBSSN: 1 game, No TV (not even ESPN3): 1 game  

Your 2017 TV schedule is already better than 2016 simply because your Boise State game will be on ESPN where the ONLY game you had on ESPN last year was the bowl game.

Guest #1Stunner
43 minutes ago, Fido said:

MWC guys can be so cute.  Everything highlighted is your speculation and has not been announced.  And even if it was, I'll take this "shitty" TV schedule if that is how it ends up over the Lobos' TV schedule.  This was your 2016 TV schedule if it is any pattern:  ROOT: 3 games, ESPN2: 3 games, ESPN3: 1 game, ESPNNews: 2 games, ESPNU: 1 game, CBSSN: 1 game, No TV (not even ESPN3): 1 game  

Your 2017 TV schedule is already better than 2016 simply because your Boise State game will be on ESPN where the ONLY game you had on ESPN last year was the bowl game.

He also speculated about the East Carolina game.  that hasn't been announced either. 

It is also funny that he thinks BYU playing a few Friday night games is some big negative.  BYU has always tried to play 2 Friday night names in late Sept, early October, because of LDS General Conference.   We usually try to schedule Utah State that weekend (like we are doing this year).

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, hawkeyelobo said:

BYU vs LSU (ESPN)

BYU vs Utah (ESPN2)

BYU vs Wisconsin (ESPN2)

BYU vs UMASS (BYU tv)

BYU at Hawaii (CBS-SN)

2 games not televised, 2 games on BYU-tv, 1 game on SEC-Network,  3 games on cbs-sn.

8 shitty games. But only 3 Friday night games, which is down from previous years.

^^^  Another BYU thread started by a non-BYU fan on the MWC Board.  

@Wyovanian

1 hour ago, hawkeyelobo said:

BYU vs LSU (ESPN)

BYU vs Utah (ESPN2)

BYU vs Wisconsin (ESPN2)

BYU vs UMASS (BYU tv)

BYU at Hawaii (CBS-SN)

We have different definitions of "bad TV"

signed,

Every Aztec fan

BYU fans love talking about the great TV games they get for being Independent.  That TV schedule would be about the same as being in the MWC. At worst, BYU would have 2 more television games in the MWC. No UMASS, Portland St and @ECU games. Next 2 years of  TV games feature 2 games at UMASS and games at MAC schools. 

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, hawkeyelobo said:

BYU fans love talking about the great TV games they get from Independence.  That TV schedule would be about the same as being in the MWC. At worst, BYU would have 2 more television games in the MWC. No UMASS, Portland St and @ECU games. Next 2 years of  TV games feature 2 games at UMASS and games at MAC schools. 

You seem upset about BYU a lot.   To the point of you lying about their TV schedule.  

Guest #1Stunner
57 minutes ago, suralexander said:

Admittedly a MWC schedule would see us playing SDSU instead of UMass and Nevada instead of Portland St, so yeah being in the MWC would have overall better schedules. 

BYU and Boise will tie for the most MWC wins this season.  No other school in the MWC will have more MWC wins than BYU or Boise.

4 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

You seem upset about BYU a lot.   To the point of you lying about their TV schedule.  

I am upset about BYU. You post bull shit on here all the time. You seem upset as well. Too +++++ing bad! Deal with it! 

Guest #1Stunner

I am upset about BYU. You post bull shit on here all the time. You seem upset as well. Too +++++ing bad! Deal with it! 

Wow, you sound very upset.  Calm down.  It's not worth your getting so angry all the time.

Here is the link to BYU's future football schedules:

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/indep/byu-cougars.php

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

He also speculated about the East Carolina game.  that hasn't been announced either. 

It is also funny that he thinks BYU playing a few Friday night games is some big negative.  BYU has always tried to play 2 Friday night names in late Sept, early October, because of LDS General Conference.   We usually try to schedule Utah State that weekend (like we are doing this year).

Yes, I speculated that a game against a bottom dweller of a G5 conference would be on CBS-SN. If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it and admit it.

Guest #1Stunner

Yes, I speculated that a game against a bottom dweller of a G5 conference would be on CBS-SN. If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it and admit it.

There are only 4 BYU games that have even had TV times announced.

It appears that you made up the rest of the TV times.   You even said a few BYU games wouldn't be televised, which was extremely funny.  You are a hoot!

2 hours ago, Fido said:

I like that. A BYU fan is comparing UNM to BYU! We are moving up!

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

There are only 4 BYU games that have even had TV times announced.

It appears that you made up the rest of the TV times.   You even said a few BYU games wouldn't be televised, which was extremely funny.  You are a hoot!

And you are a hooter!

25 minutes ago, hawkeyelobo said:

BYU fans love talking about the great TV games they get for being Independent.  That TV schedule would be about the same as being in the MWC. At worst, BYU would have 2 more television games in the MWC. No UMASS, Portland St and @ECU games. Next 2 years of  TV games feature 2 games at UMASS and games at MAC schools. 

LMAO!  

v0icAvfW.jpg

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, misplacedcowboy said:

Yep, and BYU will be rewarded with which bowl game this year?

BYU has no bowl tie this year.  

AD Tom Holmoe has stated that ESPN will place BYU in one of its Bowls if BYU is bowl eligible.   I'm kind of hoping for a Texas bowl game this year.  That would be a lot fun.